ascend-data-filter in freeradius v3.0.x - interaction with RFC6929?

Vereecke, Katrien (Katrien) katrien.vereecke at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Sep 8 17:19:49 CEST 2015

Thanks Alan, it's working fine now.

Kind Regards,
Katrien.

-----Original Message-----
From: Freeradius-Users [mailto:freeradius-users-bounces+katrien.vereecke=alcatel-lucent.com at lists.freeradius.org] On Behalf Of Alan DeKok
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2015 16:18
To: FreeRadius users mailing list
Subject: Re: ascend-data-filter in freeradius v3.0.x - interaction with RFC6929?

On Sep 8, 2015, at 9:38 AM, Vereecke, Katrien (Katrien) <katrien.vereecke at alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> I am using the freeradius-server  version V3.0.x and have the problem that the data specified in the users file for the Ascend-Data-Filter attribute (from the Ascend vendor space) is not correct sent in the radius access-accept msg.

  I've pushed a fix to the v3.0.x branch.  The hex version of the Ascend-Data-Filter wasn't being parsed properly.  It also wasn't being printed properly.

  I've added tests for encoding / decoding on the wire, and printing / parsing of Ascend-Data-Filter, so that the problem doesn't occur again.

  Alan DeKok.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html