Identity does not match User-Name, setting from EAP Identity. (Freeradius + EAP + MSCHAPv2 + NTLM + AD)

aquilinux aquilinux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:20:20 CEST 2015

Hi all, i'm configuring RADIUS authentication against MS Active Directory.
So far i've successfully joined the server to the domain and ntlm_auth
works flawlessly:

*/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --domain=EA-MILANO
--username=srv_backup2 --password=xxxxxxxx*
*NT_STATUS_OK: Success (0x0)*

but i'm going nuts with freeradius.
I've read lots of posts in mailing list and howtos about my error:

Thu Sep 10 15:05:46 2015 : Debug: (0) eap : *Identity does not match
User-Name, setting from EAP Identity.*
Thu Sep 10 15:05:46 2015 : Debug: (0) eap : *Failed to get handler,
probably already removed, not inserting EAP-Failure*

but still i can't get it working.
so here i am, asking myself the mailing-list.
here is my debug output: http://pastebin.com/cvsfxNUA
and here is the radeapclient request: http://pastebin.com/v4Kwzj66

thanks in advance!

--
"Madness, like small fish, runs in hosts, in vast numbers of instances."

Nessuno mi pettina bene come il vento.