EAP session problem

Stefano Pardini stefanopardini at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:41:20 CEST 2015

> Client did not respond.
>
> Didn't get anywhere near as far as a cert exchange.
>
> You say nothing on the server changed. In that case, something on
> the AP or the clients did.
>
> You said "users", so I'll blindly assume multiple different
> clients are trying to connect, which likely eliminates the
> clients unless they are all identical.
>
> In which case, find out what's changed on your AP and fix that.

That interesting pragmatic response!
Sometimes, when you are too inside a thought, you need a big slap on
the face by someone else.
"The wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger".
I'm starting to think it's not a FreeRadius problem because you are
right, the client isn't responsing.

The APs and the radius server aren't in the same broadcast domain (I
know, it's not a good policy). Maybe some firewall issue?
I will check carefully tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your time, thanks for your helpful response.

Stefano