Info: No Pool-Name defined. Trying to add new APN

Sophie Loewenthal sophie.loewenthal at trimbletl.com
Thu Sep 17 14:22:18 CEST 2015

On 9/17/2015 2:10 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
 >>> If you can't be bothered to post a *short* debug output to the list
like EVERYONE ELSE does, I can't be bothered to do any work, either.

I posted a snip-it to the group showing debugging information earlier
and you rejected this because you could not see the short debug output I
was interested. You asked for a full debug so I sent the whole lot.
Since I was unfamiliar with this I had thought that the extra
information at the start could have helped you, but clearly not.

On 9/15/2015 5:46 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
 >>> It would help to show the debug output from when the server
receives a packet. And not some random piece from the middle of
processing a packet.

 >>> This is anti-social. Stop it.
Anti-social acts are violent acts. Stop using hyperbole.

Kind regards, Sophie