Info: No Pool-Name defined. Trying to add new APN

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Sep 17 14:33:51 CEST 2015

On Sep 17, 2015, at 8:22 AM, Sophie Loewenthal <sophie.loewenthal at trimbletl.com> wrote:
> I posted a snip-it to the group showing debugging information earlier and you rejected this because you could not see the short debug output I was interested.

  That sentence is not grammatically correct.  From what I can understand of the meaning, it's also wrong.

> You asked for a full debug so I sent the whole lot.

  Bullshit.  You sent a file with hundreds of lines of NON DEBUG output.  And then didn't explain what it was.  And expected me to wade through hundreds of lines of useless crap before (somehow) magically discovering the *real* debug output.

  That's anti-social.  You expect *me* to do work that you refuse to do.

>  Since I was unfamiliar with this I had thought that the extra information at the start could have helped you, but clearly not.

  Since you're unfamiliar with it, you should FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.  Like everyone else does.

> Anti-social acts are violent acts. Stop using hyperbole.

  Bullshit.  Anti-social acts can also be acting like an asshole.

  This list is for helping people with FreeRADIUS problems.  You need to (a) follow instructions, and (b) stop arguing

  If you keep complaining, you will be unsubscribed from the list, and permanently banned.

  Anti-social whiners are not allowed on this list.