Please check v3.0.x head

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Mon Sep 21 13:37:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

> When the server starts back up again it gets a load of packets
> from the middle of these old EAP transactions that it doesn't know
> about, so rightly complains that there is no EAP state.
>
> After a short while the clients time out and start again so the
> errors go away.
>
> But, yes, it can be a bit disconcerting when you restart a server
> and initially see a load of errors.

Well, I didn't mean the eap_peap errors as that's something I know already.

It was much rather about the

Mon Sep 21 07:54:49 2015 : Error: (672) Ignoring duplicate packet from
client radius-1-v6 port 48773 - ID: 29 due to unfinished request in
component <core> module
Mon Sep 21 07:55:04 2015 : Error: (1293) Ignoring duplicate packet from
client radius-1-v6 port 48773 - ID: 134 due to unfinished request in
component <core> module

The "<core>" module? And someone sending a request a second time, while
processing of the first request didn't finsih?

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche