Proxy packet code 1 sent Freeradius 3.0.4

Brad bradzynda42 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 20:06:02 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Think I am seeing the Inner tunnel issue but I am simply passing through
unless the inner tunnel config has changed, It appears to be the same as
with the 2x. Just to clarify I never changed any settings from the
default both in 2x and 3.0.4.

No other errors on radius -X (fixed the warnings about client ipaddr
being needed in clients)

Connection receives request and ID's it then

Invalid packet code 1 sent to a proxy port from home server x.x.x.x port
37438 - ID 124 : IGNORED

Tried Commenting out the suffix and domain stuff in
sites-enabled/inner-tunnel but that did not work either.

Thoughts on things to try?

Thanks,
Brad