Alive sessions in radacct table

Randeep randeep123 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:26:07 CEST 2015

Hi Anisa,

Interim update is what NAS is sending to FreeRadius. It will be processed
in accounting section and it will be written to radacct table. But you need
to configure it in that to send this to radius.

Check whether your nas supports this or not. And in your radreply or
radgroupreply table you can specify the interval for the interim updates.
Usually it will be in seconds. 50s or 300s.

Regards
Randeep

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 7:51 PM, Anisa Allahdadi <anisa.alla at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> It is D-link DWL-2100AP. I doubt it supports that. Is there any way we can
> set this attribute in Radius configuration?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 3:18 PM, Nick Lowe <nick.lowe at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Anisa,
> >
> > If you want Interim-Update accounting, your NAS (AP) has to support
> > it. What AP is it?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Nick
> > -