rfc6929 radius ext - nested tlv format question

Vereecke, Katrien (Katrien) katrien.vereecke at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Sep 28 10:23:54 CEST 2015

Hello Alan,

I took in your fix , but I am now getting errors on the defined vendor specific attributes which are not of tlv type?

Copyright (C) 1999-2015 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors
PARTICULAR PURPOSE
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT
Starting - reading configuration files ...
including dictionary file /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary
Errors reading dictionary: dict_init: /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary.alcatel.sr.ext[56]: dict_addattr: ATTRIBUTE refers to unknown parent attribute

VENDOR          Alcatel-IPD-Ext        6527

BEGIN-VENDOR    Alcatel-IPD-Ext format=Extended-Vendor-Specific-1

ATTRIBUTE Alcatel-IPD-Ext-1-TestAttr-1  1  integer ==> this is line 56 where I am getting an error on.
ATTRIBUTE Alcatel-IPD-Ext-1-TestAttr-2  2  string
ATTRIBUTE Alcatel-IPD-Ext-1-TestAttr-3  3  integer64
END-VENDOR      Alcatel-IPD-Ext

Thanks,
Kind regards,
Katrien.