Alive sessions in radacct table

Anisa Allahdadi anisa.alla at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 19:53:28 CEST 2015

Hi all,

There is just one NAS, and 4-5 mobile stations.

I realized that there are 2 passes for the devices to get authenticated (I
guess the second one is due to checking the certificates). And I see that
in the first pass, Access-Accept *contains* the Acct-Interim-Update, but
the second Access-Accecpt *does not*. I'm not saying the problem is with
FreeRadius, I guess it might be related to the authentication, or my
certificates, or my proxy setting.

I ran radiusd -XXX and attached the output for what I got from two
different users: *anisa* is the not working user and *lin* is the working
user. Sorry for the long text, I did some highlights.

Thanks for the help