Testing Certificates

Lightfoot, Maurice P. m.p.lightfoot at spartans.nsu.edu
Wed Sep 30 18:56:08 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am having trouble testing if the certificates created are actually working.  I am using JRadiusSimulator to test if the certificates work. I can get an access-accept when I input the correct the correct user name and password and the Radius server IP address and password.

There is also a Keys tab on the JRadiusSimulator to input the client certificate and root certificate.  When I put the wrong or right path and password for the certificates I still get an access-accept from the debugger.

My question is how do I test the certificates created with RADIUS.

Thank you