COA to multiple NAS

Mike mike at hersham.net
Wed Apr 6 15:18:12 CEST 2016

Hi

I've got a scenario where we have multiple NAS devices authenticating
their clients via a freeradius server.

I want to originate COA requests to the NAS devices from the radius
server and I have succeeded for one device by making an entry for a
specific NAS in the home-server section of originate-coa. We add and
remove NAS devices quite often and don't want to have to reconfigure
originate-coa and restart freeradius every time. How we can enable
dynamic addition of NAS to send COA requests OR can we send COA to
servers without preconfiguring?

Currently using & testing Freeradius 2.2.6  but in the process of
migrating to 3, latest.