problem fetching ldap attribute in inner tunnel

Anirudh Malhotra 8zero2ops at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 03:54:52 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am doing PEAP with GTC authenticate my LDAP clients, I fetch some
attribute in LDAP module and is store it in session-state and later check
them in outer post-auth.

I am facing this problem in which when client is re-authenticating and the
Phase2 is skipped with  'Skipping Phase2 because of session resumption',
for expediting the process. The LDAP attribute value is not fetched and
hence post-auth doesn't get that value which then fails the
authentication(configured like that by me, Set of rules which check value
of the attribute and fails by default if none condition is matched or
attribute is not fetched)

Though I am able to fetch the attribute from elsewhere(running xlat) but I
don't want to run it for every user, As I am running EAP-TLS, PAP also in
my setup.

BR,
Anirudh Malhotra
Mail: 8zero2.in at gmail.com