freeRadius instance without Authentication for Accounting

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:06:57 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have set up the server and am able to connect with the user/password I placed in the mysql DB, however I would like to receive accounting data without the sending server needing to give any credentials.
This is needed as I want to just collect the data sent for further analysis.

In addition I don’t see the requests being stored in the DB, is there a setting I need to configure?

Thanks
Liran