freeRadius instance without Authentication for Accounting

liran kessel lirankessel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 13:10:51 CEST 2016

Hi Alan,

regarding setting the NAS to send accounting, if its only accounting will my radius accept the messages without any authentication check first?

regarding sql, I have unhashed all instances of sql in the default file, should I do it also for sql-log?
will the accounting data be inserted into radius db tables? or do I need to install and configure additional tables?

Thanks
Liran