Tweaking LDAP parameters

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Apr 13 16:46:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

> Any tips on narrowing down this error in the debugging logs?
>
> I have run a number of -X sessions, the biggest being 20 minutes
> generating 517Mb of logs. The error does not appear in debugging
> mode, grepping for spawn.

with -X, the server runs as single thread......so not hitting your LDAP
hard.

you already have '0' for LDAP timeouts....so no connections should be killed off...
the LDAP connection pool should be as many as our servers (number of threads) -
but the other thing to look at is number of LDAP connections you are
allowed....and how often you are hitting LDAP (are you only hitting LDAP when actually
needed?....)

alan