openwrt, freeradius

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 10:29:37 CEST 2016

Hi,

> But if "updated" declare in dictionary - ofcourse it will be know anything about "updated" in "/etc/freeradius2/sites/default".

thats just a defined value for the internal system - the 'updated' you are calling is a module.... and,
from the top of my head thats a wierd little module  'always' - that, by putting 'updated' or 'ok' etc into
your config (unlang) returns the suitable rcode for the server to use.  check you have 'always' module enabled
and that it has an updated section.

alan