strongSwan + FreeRadius DHCP pool

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 15 21:19:20 CEST 2016

On Apr 15, 2016, at 3:03 PM, Laurens Vets <laurens at daemon.be> wrote:
> So I've added several ip addresses to the radippool table. For testing purposes, I'm using 2 pools, 1_pool and 2_pool. Can I assign a pool based on clients listed in clients.conf? ("ippool = 1_pool" does not seem to work)

  You can't just invent syntax and stick it into the configuration files.

  The documentation says that you need to set Pool-Name for the pool module to allocate an IP.  Setting "ippool = 1_pool" in the clients.conf file doesn't do that.

  You need to write "unlang" statements which set the Pool-Name.  See the default configuration files for examples of using unlang.