fix ip address to an user

Angel Elena craem at craem.net
Sun Apr 17 10:13:11 CEST 2016

Hi, good moorning.

I have a freeradius server 2.1.12 in a debian environment.

This server is configured with sqlradippool and works fine... all ip's are defined in radippool table.

For a new setup, with some users, i need "reserve" an ip address... i need, ex: user.detail assign 1.1.1.1.

Actually, if user.detail is logged off and another user login, this ip is assigned to a new user.

For solve this problem, now, I delete 1.1.1.1 from radippool and assign to framed-ip-address.

Is the unique via to set this configuration ? any attribute or config or idea to set fixed ip address ?

Thanks

Ángel Elena Medina       _o)
craem at craem.net          / \\
http://blog.craem.net  _(___V