Tunnel-Password length not multiple of 16

McWilliams, Rhys rhys.mcwilliams at cdk.com
Thu Apr 21 14:44:11 CEST 2016

> raddb/radiusd.conf
>
>Look at the paths at the top, (prefix, etc) and make sure they are all correct for the new install. You might want to copy your entire raddb to /opt/freeradius/etc/raddb and then just edit the radiusd.conf there.
>
> Then a bit further down after a block of comment is "libdir".

Thanks Matthew, that did it...

An update and good news...
Running on FreeRADIUS version 3.11 now, I no longer get that Cisco notice about " Tunnel-Password length not multiple of 16" so that now works, thank you all.

I've got one more test to check but can only do it outside of customer business hours as I don't currently have a test client router available.

The interesting bit now will be convincing the powers-that-be to either allow me to run the compiled v3.11 or for them to build an RPM and post it on the central management system...

Rhys McWilliams

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.