Is it possible to execute check-eap-tls before checking ocsp?

Mitsuhiro Nakamura mitsuhiro.nakamura at nabiq.co.jp
Fri Apr 22 10:38:45 CEST 2016

Thank you for reply.
I changed check-eap-tls before ocsp as bellow

raddb/mods-available/eap
         tls {
                 tls                     = tls-common
                 virtual_server          = check-eap-tls
                 ocsp {
                         enable            = yes
                         override_cert_url = yes
                         url               = "http://x.x.x.x:2560/ocsp/"

raddb/sites-enabled/check-eap-tls
         if ("%{TLS-Client-Cert-Common-Name}" =~ /^.*@domain\.com$/) {
                 update config {
                         &Auth-Type := Accept

but in this case ocsp never execute if check-eap-tls success.
any ideas?