IP Pool FreeRadius

Juanjo Abenza juanjo at excom.es
Wed Apr 27 13:18:38 CEST 2016

Thank you very much for your clarification Aurelio.

Regarding the static IP address, i tryed with "Framed-Ip-Address := IP" but
it doesnt mark as used on the radippool database,

Is there any way to mark this address as used when the address is assigned
from this attribute?
If not  can we assign a static IP address using the sqlippool module?

Best regards.

Juanjo.

Sent with Stampery <https://stampery.com/gmail>

--