Freeradius integration with EJBCA

Jitendra jkilambi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 06:31:41 CEST 2016

Hello All,

I have installed Ejbca and have it up and running for creating end entity
certificates. However i am now unsure on how to configure eap-tls for
freeradius with respect to the crl/certs produced by ejbca. Can anyone give
me any pointers or a place where i can find some instructions?

Regards,
Jit

--
Kind Regards,