Dynamic VLAN with LDAP group

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 17 12:45:31 CEST 2016

On Aug 17, 2016, at 10:14 AM, Thomas Massip <thomas.massip at e-tera.com> wrote:
> So actually i arrive to do Dynamic VLAN with LDAP user,
> When I do that this is Ok, my user go on vlan 100.

  That's good.

> But now, I want do same but not with user, with GROUPS so i try:

  The problem is that group attributes are not automatically applied to users.

> But I really want to stock all information on LDAP not on file users.

  This is documented:

http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_ldap#user-profile-attribute

> So i try to do an update reply on module LDAP subsection 'group' but that doesn't work too (I think it's the good solution but I miss something).

  The configuration for LDAP is documented.  You can't just invent syntax and add it to the configuration files.

> So if anyone can help me to return VLAN attribute with the LDAP groups

  See the Wiki.  This is documented.

  You can't do it with groups, but you can do it with profiles.

> Thanks all and sry for the bad english

  Your English is fine.