Freeradius + Ldap - Authorise OK but NO dynamic VLANs

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 19:33:01 CEST 2016

Hi,

> That files comment was fixed but no luck :( The more it goes the more I'm
> loosing hope :( Your help is surely appreciated!

the more it goes the more experienced with the server you should get.

note:

[ldap] looking for reply items in directory...
  [ldap] ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
++[ldap] = ok

so that looks like you havent configured the server to provide return items...
if thats the case you need to set the reply items by policy - eg unlang or files...

but you are not:

> # Executing section post-auth from file
> /etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default
> +group post-auth {
> ++[exec] = noop
> +} # group post-auth = noop
> Sending Access-Accept of id 3 to 127.0.0.1 port 38475

nothing in post-auth, just the default call to exec.

use unlang in post-auth to do policy , or configure the reply items directive.

alan