Problem with dailycounter

Frederic Fichter ffichter at mac.com
Sun Aug 21 11:20:43 CEST 2016

Hello all,

As said, both NAS and FreeRADIUS machines were on time - not in the same timezone as NAS was using UTC, but still, on time.

I've set both machines to the CET timezone, to no effect.
A reboot of both NAS and FreeRADIUS machines solved the problem, and AcctStartTime is now accurate, hence solving the problem with dailycounter.
Now, let's monitor this over time.

Best,

Fred