Not setting Auth-Type

Roberto Rios rrios at chattanooga.gov
Thu Aug 25 19:29:45 CEST 2016

the fact that binding AD with credentials give in ldap conf is succesful,
does that not mean that radius and AD are already seeing each other.

this is my ldap conf:

        #  for the behavioral semantics of specifying more than one host.

        server = "10.0.43.1"

        #  Port to connect on, defaults to 389. Setting this to 636 will
enable

        #  LDAPS if start_tls (see below) is not able to be used.

        port = 389

        #  Administrator account for searching and possibly modifying.

        identity = "cn=ldapradius1,ou=Admins,dc=xxxx,dc=xxx"

        password = xxxxx

        #  Unless overridden in another section, the dn from which all

        #  searches will start from.

        base_dn = "dc=xxxx,dc=xxx"

        everything else is set as default

Thank you