Add Check Item in PEAP MSCHAP V2 authentication process

Tim Baledorion timbaledorion at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 17:37:38 CEST 2016

Here is my design.

I have a node implementing a Radius Proxy. This node is including its
identifier in all Radius-Request. Its identifier is returned by the
radius proxy chain (that has 3 levels til the end radius server)
A NAS is connected to this node and linked to the radius proxy.
The host are connecting to the NAS using PEAP/MSCHAPv2.
I want the Node Identifier to be a part of the check items for the
authentication process but i don't know how to do it.

I don't know if it has to be configured at the client, NAS or RADIUS side.

As of today everything works as described above but i haven't find
anyway to get the Node Identifier Item in the authentication request.

Don't hesitate to ask for further informations.

Tim