Add Check Item in PEAP MSCHAP V2 authentication process

Tim Baledorion timbaledorion at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:21:02 CEST 2016

Le 29/08/2016 à 13:24, Alan DeKok a écrit :
> On Aug 29, 2016, at 5:34 AM, Tim Baledorion <timbaledorion at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I will try to rephrase my question according to your advices.
>    I asked you to explain what you meant by "node" and "node identifier".  You haven't done that.
>
>> To authenticate host in a network i'm using a Proxy Radius chain. The first element of this chain is named a Node and has a node identifier.
>    What is a "node identifier" ?
A node Identifier is

>> Host are connecting to the network via NAS and the Radius Server configured in the NAS is the node radius.
>>
>> The host and the NAS don't know about the node identifier.
>    You've just giving the same explanation as the previous message.  Why do you think this is a good idea?
>
>> I have add a node file under /etc/raddb/policy.d/ and invoked it in /etc/raddb/sites-available/default
>>
>> node.pre-proxy {
>>         if ("%{request:Packet-Type}" == 'Access-Request')  {
>>                 update proxy-request {
>>                         &NET-NodeID == "ndid-00000001"
>     Where is that attribute defined?
>
>    If you edited raddb/dictionary, did you *READ* the comments in that file?
        yes I did it and was able to add Net-NodeID to access request as
radius output is showing

>> but when using PEAP-MSCHAPv2 authentication model the NET-NodeID item doesn't appear in the Access-Request sent to the inner-tunnel.
>     Is it supposed to be there?  Why do you think it's supposed to be there?
In the inner-tunnel the authentication is done against LDAP database
through radius ldap module. I wanted to check the NET-NodeID during the
TLS phase that's why i was thinking it has to be there.

>   A proxy *cannot* modify the data inside of a TLS tunnel.  TLS is designed to prevent this...
I understand that quite well. That's why i was asking if the i had to
change something in the supplicant to allow the behaviour i was requesting.
Maybe i should modify the ldap module parameters to look through the
LDAP database in the authorize section with a match for Net-NodeID
first, and then authenticate as it is requested in PEAP-MSCHAPv2?
If you think this id is the right one i would have probably to setup 2
ldap instance one for the inner-tunnel the other for the authorize section.
>> I join the file containing the full authentication log for a request coming from node with identifier ndid-00000001 in NET-NodeID
>    Don't attach the debug log.  Include it in the message.
>
>    And PLEASE follow instructions.  It's "radiusd -X", not "radiusd -Xx", or "radiusd -xxxxxxxx".
>
>> Once again thank you for your support. I did my best to answer your request and give you a better view. Let me know if it is not enough.
>    Read the documentation and follow it.  That helps a lot.
>
>    Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

I change the log options to give you the right output you can see there..

Copyright (C) 1999-2015 The FreeRADIUS server project and contributors
PARTICULAR PURPOSE
You may redistribute copies of FreeRADIUS under the terms of the
GNU General Public License
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYRIGHT
Starting - reading configuration files ...
including dictionary file /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary
including dictionary file /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary.dhcp
including dictionary file /usr/share/freeradius/dictionary.vqp
including dictionary file /etc/raddb/dictionary
including configuration file /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf
including configuration file /etc/raddb/proxy.conf
including configuration file /etc/raddb/clients.conf
including files in directory /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/cache_eap
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/chap
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail.log
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/dhcp
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/digest
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/dynamic_clients
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/eap
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/echo
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/exec
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/expiration
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/expr
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/files
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/linelog
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/logintime
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/mschap
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ntlm_auth
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/pap
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/passwd
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/preprocess
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/radutmp
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/realm
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/replicate
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/soh
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/sradutmp
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/unix
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/unpack
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/utf8
including configuration file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ldap
including files in directory /etc/raddb/policy.d/
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/accounting
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/canonicalization
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/control
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/cui
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/debug
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/dhcp
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/eap
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/filter
including configuration file /etc/raddb/policy.d/operator-name
including files in directory /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/
including configuration file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
including configuration file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
main {
  security {
      user = "radiusd"
      group = "radiusd"
      allow_core_dumps = no
  }
     name = "radiusd"
     prefix = "/usr"
     localstatedir = "/var"
     logdir = "/var/log/radius"
     run_dir = "/var/run/radiusd"
}
main {
     name = "radiusd"
     prefix = "/usr"
     localstatedir = "/var"
     sbindir = "/usr/sbin"
     logdir = "/var/log/radius"
     run_dir = "/var/run/radiusd"
     libdir = "/usr/lib64/freeradius"
     radacctdir = "/var/log/radius/radacct"
     hostname_lookups = no
     max_request_time = 30
     cleanup_delay = 5
     max_requests = 16384
     pidfile = "/var/run/radiusd/radiusd.pid"
     checkrad = "/usr/sbin/checkrad"
     debug_level = 0
     proxy_requests = yes
  log {
      stripped_names = no
      auth = no
      auth_badpass = no
      auth_goodpass = no
      colourise = yes
      msg_denied = "You are already logged in - access denied"
  }
  resources {
  }
  security {
      max_attributes = 200
      reject_delay = 1.000000
      status_server = yes
radiusd: #### Loading Realms and Home Servers ####
  proxy server {
      retry_delay = 5
      retry_count = 3
      default_fallback = no
      dead_time = 120
      wake_all_if_all_dead = no
  }
  home_server localhost {
      ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
      port = 1812
      type = "auth"
      secret = <<< secret >>>
      response_window = 20.000000
      response_timeouts = 1
      max_outstanding = 65536
      zombie_period = 40
      status_check = "status-server"
      ping_interval = 30
      check_interval = 30
      check_timeout = 4
      num_answers_to_alive = 3
      revive_interval = 120
   limit {
       max_connections = 16
       max_requests = 0
       lifetime = 0
       idle_timeout = 0
   }
   coa {
       irt = 2
       mrt = 16
       mrc = 5
       mrd = 30
  home_server_pool my_auth_failover {
     type = fail-over
     home_server = localhost
  }
  realm example.com {
     auth_pool = my_auth_failover
  }
  realm LOCAL {
  }
radiusd: #### Loading Clients ####
  client localhost {
      ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
      require_message_authenticator = no
      secret = <<< secret >>>
      nas_type = "other"
      proto = "*"
   limit {
       max_connections = 16
       lifetime = 0
       idle_timeout = 30
  client localhost_ipv6 {
      ipv6addr = ::1
      require_message_authenticator = no
      secret = <<< secret >>>
   limit {
       max_connections = 16
       lifetime = 0
       idle_timeout = 30
  client rp_netos {
      ipaddr = 192.168.42.193
      require_message_authenticator = no
      secret = <<< secret >>>
   limit {
       max_connections = 16
       lifetime = 0
       idle_timeout = 30
  client rp_netos2 {
      ipaddr = 192.168.42.103
      require_message_authenticator = no
      secret = <<< secret >>>
   limit {
       max_connections = 16
       lifetime = 0
       idle_timeout = 30
Debugger not attached
  # Creating Auth-Type = digest
radiusd: #### Instantiating modules ####
   # Loaded module rlm_always
   always reject {
       rcode = "reject"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   always fail {
       rcode = "fail"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   always ok {
       rcode = "ok"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   always handled {
       rcode = "handled"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   always invalid {
       rcode = "invalid"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   always userlock {
       rcode = "userlock"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   always notfound {
       rcode = "notfound"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   always noop {
       rcode = "noop"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   always updated {
       rcode = "updated"
       simulcount = 0
       mpp = no
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_attr_filter
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
   attr_filter attr_filter.post-proxy {
       filename = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy"
       key = "%{Realm}"
       relaxed = no
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
   attr_filter attr_filter.pre-proxy {
       filename = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/pre-proxy"
       key = "%{Realm}"
       relaxed = no
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
   attr_filter attr_filter.access_reject {
       filename = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject"
       key = "%{User-Name}"
       relaxed = no
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
   attr_filter attr_filter.access_challenge {
       filename = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_challenge"
       key = "%{User-Name}"
       relaxed = no
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
   attr_filter attr_filter.accounting_response {
       filename = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/accounting_response"
       key = "%{User-Name}"
       relaxed = no
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_cache
   cache cache_eap {
       driver = "rlm_cache_rbtree"
       key = "%{%{control:State}:-%{%{reply:State}:-%{State}}}"
       ttl = 15
       max_entries = 0
       epoch = 0
       add_stats = no
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_chap
   # Loaded module rlm_detail
   detail {
       filename =
"/var/log/radius/radacct/%{%{Packet-Src-IP-Address}:-%{Packet-Src-IPv6-Address}}/detail-%Y%m%d"
       header = "%t"
       permissions = 384
       locking = no
       escape_filenames = no
       log_packet_header = no
   detail auth_log {
       filename =
"/var/log/radius/radacct/%{%{Packet-Src-IP-Address}:-%{Packet-Src-IPv6-Address}}/auth-detail-%Y%m%d"
       header = "%t"
       permissions = 384
       locking = no
       escape_filenames = no
       log_packet_header = no
   detail reply_log {
       filename =
"/var/log/radius/radacct/%{%{Packet-Src-IP-Address}:-%{Packet-Src-IPv6-Address}}/reply-detail-%Y%m%d"
       header = "%t"
       permissions = 384
       locking = no
       escape_filenames = no
       log_packet_header = no
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail.log
   detail pre_proxy_log {
       filename =
"/var/log/radius/radacct/%{%{Packet-Src-IP-Address}:-%{Packet-Src-IPv6-Address}}/pre-proxy-detail-%Y%m%d"
       header = "%t"
       permissions = 384
       locking = no
       escape_filenames = no
       log_packet_header = no
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail.log
   detail post_proxy_log {
       filename =
"/var/log/radius/radacct/%{%{Packet-Src-IP-Address}:-%{Packet-Src-IPv6-Address}}/post-proxy-detail-%Y%m%d"
       header = "%t"
       permissions = 384
       locking = no
       escape_filenames = no
       log_packet_header = no
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_dhcp
   # Loaded module rlm_digest
   # Loaded module rlm_dynamic_clients
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/dynamic_clients
   # Loaded module rlm_eap
   eap {
       default_eap_type = "md5"
       timer_expire = 60
       ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
       cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
       max_sessions = 16384
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_exec
   exec echo {
       wait = yes
       program = "/bin/echo %{User-Name}"
       input_pairs = "request"
       output_pairs = "reply"
       shell_escape = yes
   exec {
       wait = no
       input_pairs = "request"
       shell_escape = yes
       timeout = 10
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_expiration
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/expiration
   # Loaded module rlm_expr
   expr {
       safe_characters =
"@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789.-_:
/äéöüà âæçèéêëîïôœùûüaÿÄÉÖÜßÀÂÆÇÈÉÊËÎÏÔŒÙÛÜŸ"
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_files
   files {
       filename = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/authorize"
       acctusersfile = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/accounting"
       preproxy_usersfile = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/files/pre-proxy"
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_linelog
   linelog {
       filename = "/var/log/radius/linelog"
       escape_filenames = no
       syslog_severity = "info"
       permissions = 384
       format = "This is a log message for %{User-Name}"
       reference = "messages.%{%{reply:Packet-Type}:-default}"
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/linelog
   linelog log_accounting {
       filename = "/var/log/radius/linelog-accounting"
       escape_filenames = no
       syslog_severity = "info"
       permissions = 384
       format = ""
       reference = "Accounting-Request.%{%{Acct-Status-Type}:-unknown}"
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_logintime
   logintime {
       minimum_timeout = 60
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_mschap
   mschap {
       use_mppe = yes
       require_encryption = no
       require_strong = no
       with_ntdomain_hack = yes
    passchange {
    }
       allow_retry = yes
   exec ntlm_auth {
       wait = yes
       program = "/path/to/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --domain=MYDOMAIN
--username=%{mschap:User-Name} --password=%{User-Password}"
       shell_escape = yes
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_pap
   pap {
       normalise = yes
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_passwd
   passwd etc_passwd {
       filename = "/etc/passwd"
       format = "*User-Name:Crypt-Password:"
       delimiter = ":"
       ignore_nislike = no
       ignore_empty = yes
       allow_multiple_keys = no
       hash_size = 100
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_preprocess
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/preprocess
   preprocess {
       huntgroups = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/preprocess/huntgroups"
       hints = "/etc/raddb/mods-config/preprocess/hints"
       with_ascend_hack = no
       ascend_channels_per_line = 23
       with_ntdomain_hack = no
       with_specialix_jetstream_hack = no
       with_cisco_vsa_hack = no
       with_alvarion_vsa_hack = no
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_radutmp
   radutmp {
       filename = "/var/log/radius/radutmp"
       username = "%{User-Name}"
       case_sensitive = yes
       check_with_nas = yes
       permissions = 384
       caller_id = yes
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_realm
   realm IPASS {
       format = "prefix"
       delimiter = "/"
       ignore_default = no
       ignore_null = no
   realm suffix {
       format = "suffix"
       delimiter = "@"
       ignore_default = no
       ignore_null = no
   realm realmpercent {
       format = "suffix"
       delimiter = "%"
       ignore_default = no
       ignore_null = no
   realm ntdomain {
       format = "prefix"
       delimiter = "\\"
       ignore_default = no
       ignore_null = no
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_replicate
   # Loaded module rlm_soh
   soh {
       dhcp = yes
   radutmp sradutmp {
       filename = "/var/log/radius/sradutmp"
       username = "%{User-Name}"
       case_sensitive = yes
       check_with_nas = yes
       permissions = 420
       caller_id = no
   }
   # Loaded module rlm_unix
   unix {
       radwtmp = "/var/log/radius/radwtmp"
   }
Creating attribute Unix-Group
   # Loaded module rlm_unpack
   # Loaded module rlm_utf8
   # Loaded module rlm_ldap
   ldap {
       server = "localhost"
       identity =
"cn=Manager,uid=lakc192e,ou=auth_servers,tnid=ukjprwp3,ou=tenants,dc=netos"
       password = <<< secret >>>
    sasl {
    }
    user {
        scope = "sub"
        access_positive = yes
     sasl {
    group {
        filter = "(objectClass=posixGroup)"
        scope = "sub"
        name_attribute = "cn"
        membership_attribute = "memberOf"
        cacheable_name = no
        cacheable_dn = no
    }
    client {
        filter = "(objectClass=radiusClient)"
        scope = "sub"
        base_dn =
"uid=lakc192e,ou=auth_servers,tnid=ukjprwp3,ou=tenants,dc=netos"
    }
    profile {
    }
    options {
        ldap_debug = 40
        chase_referrals = yes
        rebind = yes
        net_timeout = 1
        res_timeout = 10
        srv_timelimit = 3
        idle = 60
        probes = 3
        interval = 3
    }
    tls {
        start_tls = no
Creating attribute LDAP-Group
  instantiate {
  }
  modules {
   # Instantiating module "reject" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "fail" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "ok" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "handled" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "invalid" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "userlock" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "notfound" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "noop" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "updated" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/always
   # Instantiating module "attr_filter.post-proxy" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/post-proxy
   # Instantiating module "attr_filter.pre-proxy" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/pre-proxy
   # Instantiating module "attr_filter.access_reject" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject
[/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item
"FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay"     found in filter list for realm "DEFAULT".
[/etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_reject]:11 Check item
"FreeRADIUS-Response-Delay-USec"     found in filter list for realm
"DEFAULT".
   # Instantiating module "attr_filter.access_challenge" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/access_challenge
   # Instantiating module "attr_filter.accounting_response" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/attr_filter
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/attr_filter/accounting_response
   # Instantiating module "cache_eap" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/cache_eap
rlm_cache (cache_eap): Driver rlm_cache_rbtree (module rlm_cache_rbtree)
loaded and linked
   # Instantiating module "detail" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail
   # Instantiating module "auth_log" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail.log
rlm_detail (auth_log): 'User-Password' suppressed, will not appear in
detail output
   # Instantiating module "reply_log" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail.log
   # Instantiating module "pre_proxy_log" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail.log
   # Instantiating module "post_proxy_log" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/detail.log
   # Instantiating module "eap" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/eap
    # Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_md5
    # Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_leap
    # Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_gtc
    gtc {
        challenge = "Password: "
        auth_type = "PAP"
    }
    # Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_tls
    tls {
        tls = "tls-common"
    }
    tls-config tls-common {
        rsa_key_exchange = no
        dh_key_exchange = yes
        rsa_key_length = 512
        dh_key_length = 512
        verify_depth = 0
        ca_path = "/etc/raddb/certs"
        pem_file_type = yes
        private_key_file = "/etc/raddb/certs/server.pem"
        certificate_file = "/etc/raddb/certs/server.pem"
        ca_file = "/etc/raddb/certs/ca.pem"
        private_key_password = <<< secret >>>
        dh_file = "/etc/raddb/certs/dh"
        fragment_size = 1024
        include_length = yes
        check_crl = no
        check_all_crl = no
        cipher_list = "DEFAULT"
        ecdh_curve = "prime256v1"
     cache {
         enable = yes
         lifetime = 24
         max_entries = 255
     }
     verify {
     }
     ocsp {
         enable = no
         override_cert_url = yes
         url = "http://127.0.0.1/ocsp/"
         use_nonce = yes
         timeout = 0
         softfail = no
    # Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_ttls
    ttls {
        tls = "tls-common"
        default_eap_type = "md5"
        copy_request_to_tunnel = no
        use_tunneled_reply = no
        virtual_server = "inner-tunnel"
        include_length = yes
        require_client_cert = no
    }
tls: Using cached TLS configuration from previous invocation
    # Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_peap
    peap {
        tls = "tls-common"
        default_eap_type = "mschapv2"
        copy_request_to_tunnel = yes
        use_tunneled_reply = yes
        proxy_tunneled_request_as_eap = yes
        virtual_server = "inner-tunnel"
        soh = no
        require_client_cert = no
    }
tls: Using cached TLS configuration from previous invocation
    # Linked to sub-module rlm_eap_mschapv2
    mschapv2 {
        with_ntdomain_hack = no
        send_error = no
    }
   # Instantiating module "expiration" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/expiration
   # Instantiating module "files" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/files
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/files/authorize
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/files/accounting
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/files/pre-proxy
   # Instantiating module "linelog" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/linelog
   # Instantiating module "log_accounting" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/linelog
   # Instantiating module "logintime" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/logintime
   # Instantiating module "mschap" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/mschap
rlm_mschap (mschap): using internal authentication
   # Instantiating module "pap" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/pap
   # Instantiating module "etc_passwd" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/passwd
rlm_passwd: nfields: 3 keyfield 0(User-Name) listable: no
   # Instantiating module "preprocess" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/preprocess
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/preprocess/huntgroups
reading pairlist file /etc/raddb/mods-config/preprocess/hints
   # Instantiating module "IPASS" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/realm
   # Instantiating module "suffix" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/realm
   # Instantiating module "realmpercent" from file
/etc/raddb/mods-enabled/realm
   # Instantiating module "ntdomain" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/realm
   # Instantiating module "ldap" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/ldap
rlm_ldap: libldap vendor: OpenLDAP, version: 20440
    accounting {
        reference = "%{tolower:type.%{Acct-Status-Type}}"
    }
    post-auth {
        reference = "."
    }
rlm_ldap (ldap): Initialising connection pool
    pool {
        start = 5
        min = 3
        max = 32
        spare = 10
        uses = 0
        lifetime = 0
        cleanup_interval = 30
        idle_timeout = 60
        retry_delay = 30
        spread = no
    }
rlm_ldap (ldap): Opening additional connection (0), 1 of 32 pending
slots used
rlm_ldap (ldap): Connecting to ldap://localhost:389
rlm_ldap (ldap): Waiting for bind result...
rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
rlm_ldap (ldap): Opening additional connection (1), 1 of 31 pending
slots used
rlm_ldap (ldap): Connecting to ldap://localhost:389
rlm_ldap (ldap): Waiting for bind result...
rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
rlm_ldap (ldap): Opening additional connection (2), 1 of 30 pending
slots used
rlm_ldap (ldap): Connecting to ldap://localhost:389
rlm_ldap (ldap): Waiting for bind result...
rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
rlm_ldap (ldap): Opening additional connection (3), 1 of 29 pending
slots used
rlm_ldap (ldap): Connecting to ldap://localhost:389
rlm_ldap (ldap): Waiting for bind result...
rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
rlm_ldap (ldap): Opening additional connection (4), 1 of 28 pending
slots used
rlm_ldap (ldap): Connecting to ldap://localhost:389
rlm_ldap (ldap): Waiting for bind result...
rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
  } # modules
radiusd: #### Loading Virtual Servers ####
server { # from file /etc/raddb/radiusd.conf
} # server
server default { # from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
Ignoring "sql" (see raddb/mods-available/README.rst)
} # server default
server inner-tunnel { # from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
} # server inner-tunnel
radiusd: #### Opening IP addresses and Ports ####
listen {
       type = "auth"
       ipaddr = *
       port = 0
    limit {
        max_connections = 16
        lifetime = 0
        idle_timeout = 30
listen {
       type = "acct"
       ipaddr = *
       port = 0
    limit {
        max_connections = 16
        lifetime = 0
        idle_timeout = 30
listen {
       type = "auth"
       ipv6addr = ::
       port = 0
    limit {
        max_connections = 16
        lifetime = 0
        idle_timeout = 30
listen {
       type = "acct"
       ipv6addr = ::
       port = 0
    limit {
        max_connections = 16
        lifetime = 0
        idle_timeout = 30
listen {
       type = "auth"
       ipaddr = 127.0.0.1
       port = 18120
}
Listening on auth address * port 1812 bound to server default
Listening on acct address * port 1813 bound to server default
Listening on auth address :: port 1812 bound to server default
Listening on acct address :: port 1813 bound to server default
Listening on auth address 127.0.0.1 port 18120 bound to server inner-tunnel
Listening on proxy address * port 35699
Listening on proxy address :: port 44518
Ready to process requests
(0) Received Access-Request Id 43 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 247
(0)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(0)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(0)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(0)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(0)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(0)   NAS-Port = 0
(0)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(0)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(0)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(0)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(0)   EAP-Message = 0x02b0001a01746573744062796f2d6e6574776f726b732e636f6d
(0)   Message-Authenticator = 0x4fdc92648eb97a3542cd72db55e279a6
(0)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:38 CEST"
(0)   Proxy-State = 0x323435
(0)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(0)   Proxy-State = 0x313532
(0) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(0)   authorize {
(0)     policy filter_username {
(0)       if (!&User-Name) {
(0)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(0)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(0)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(0)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(0)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(0)     [preprocess] = ok
(0)     [chap] = noop
(0)     [mschap] = noop
(0)     [digest] = noop
(0) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(0) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(0) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(0)     [suffix] = noop
(0) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 176 length 26
(0) eap: EAP-Identity reply, returning 'ok' so we can short-circuit the
rest of authorize
(0)     [eap] = ok
(0)   } # authorize = ok
(0) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(0) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(0)   authenticate {
(0) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP Identity (1)
(0) eap: Calling submodule eap_md5 to process data
(0) eap_md5: Issuing MD5 Challenge
(0) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 177 length 22
(0) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a637a03deb
(0)     [eap] = handled
(0)   } # authenticate = handled
(0) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(0) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(0) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(0) Sent Access-Challenge Id 43 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(0)   EAP-Message = 0x01b1001604104bc0dfc03ce08c315d92502a27ac7646
(0)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(0)   State = 0x371139a637a03deb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(0)   Proxy-State = 0x323435
(0)   Proxy-State = 0x313532
(0) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(1) Received Access-Request Id 137 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 244
(1)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(1)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(1)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(1)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(1)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(1)   NAS-Port = 0
(1)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(1)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(1)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(1)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(1)   EAP-Message = 0x02b100060319
(1)   State = 0x371139a637a03deb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(1)   Message-Authenticator = 0x1374fdc6a4a2bf94c7be641022790462
(1)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:38 CEST"
(1)   Proxy-State = 0x323436
(1)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(1)   Proxy-State = 0x3733
(1) session-state: No cached attributes
(1) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(1)   authorize {
(1)     policy filter_username {
(1)       if (!&User-Name) {
(1)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(1)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(1)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(1)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(1)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(1)     [preprocess] = ok
(1)     [chap] = noop
(1)     [mschap] = noop
(1)     [digest] = noop
(1) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(1) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(1) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(1)     [suffix] = noop
(1) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 177 length 6
(1) eap: No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
(1)     [eap] = updated
(1)     [files] = noop
rlm_ldap (ldap): Reserved connection (0)
(1) ldap: EXPAND (uid=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})
(1) ldap:    --> (uid=test at networks.com)
(1) ldap: Performing search in
"uid=lakc192e,ou=auth_servers,tnid=ukjprwp3,ou=tenants,dc=netos" with
filter "(uid=test at networks.com)", scope "sub"
(1) ldap: Waiting for search result...
(1) ldap: Search returned no results
rlm_ldap (ldap): Released connection (0)
rlm_ldap (ldap): Need 5 more connections to reach 10 spares
rlm_ldap (ldap): Opening additional connection (5), 1 of 27 pending
slots used
rlm_ldap (ldap): Connecting to ldap://localhost:389
rlm_ldap (ldap): Waiting for bind result...
rlm_ldap (ldap): Bind successful
(1)     [ldap] = notfound
(1)     [expiration] = noop
(1)     [logintime] = noop
(1) pap: WARNING: No "known good" password found for the user.  Not
setting Auth-Type
(1) pap: WARNING: Authentication will fail unless a "known good"
password is available
(1)     [pap] = noop
(1)   } # authorize = updated
(1) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(1) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(1)   authenticate {
(1) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x371139a637a03deb
(1) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a637a03deb
(1) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a637a03deb,
released from the list
(1) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP NAK (3)
(1) eap: Found mutually acceptable type PEAP (25)
(1) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(1) eap_peap: Initiating new EAP-TLS session
(1) eap_peap: Flushing SSL sessions (of #0)
(1) eap_peap: [eaptls start] = request
(1) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 178 length 6
(1) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a636a320eb
(1)     [eap] = handled
(1)   } # authenticate = handled
(1) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(1) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(1) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(1) Sent Access-Challenge Id 137 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(1)   EAP-Message = 0x01b200061920
(1)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(1)   State = 0x371139a636a320eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(1)   Proxy-State = 0x323436
(1)   Proxy-State = 0x3733
(1) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(2) Received Access-Request Id 174 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 536
(2)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(2)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(2)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(2)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(2)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(2)   NAS-Port = 0
(2)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(2)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(2)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(2)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(2)   EAP-Message =
0x02b2012719800000011d1603010118010001140303086d3e45de9495047ce3f0f8d54f321ddfac7b35faaadfcd70c70192c37bb4790000acc030c02cc028c024c014c00a00a500a300a1009f006b006a0069006800390038003700360088008700860085c032c02ec02ac026c00fc005009d003d003500
(2)   State = 0x371139a636a320eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(2)   Message-Authenticator = 0xe262d277d05ab21413f28aec76deb023
(2)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(2)   Proxy-State = 0x323437
(2)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(2)   Proxy-State = 0x313539
(2) session-state: No cached attributes
(2) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(2)   authorize {
(2)     policy filter_username {
(2)       if (!&User-Name) {
(2)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(2)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(2)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(2)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(2)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(2)     [preprocess] = ok
(2)     [chap] = noop
(2)     [mschap] = noop
(2)     [digest] = noop
(2) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(2) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(2) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(2)     [suffix] = noop
(2) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 178 length 295
(2) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(2)     [eap] = ok
(2)   } # authorize = ok
(2) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(2) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(2)   authenticate {
(2) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x371139a636a320eb
(2) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a636a320eb
(2) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a636a320eb,
released from the list
(2) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(2) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(2) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(2) eap_peap: Peer indicated complete TLS record size will be 285 bytes
(2) eap_peap: Got complete TLS record (285 bytes)
(2) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = length included
(2) eap_peap: (other): before/accept initialization
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: before/accept initialization
(2) eap_peap: <<< UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(2) eap_peap: <<< TLS 1.2  [length 0118]
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 read client hello A
(2) eap_peap: >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(2) eap_peap: >>> TLS 1.2  [length 005e]
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 write server hello A
(2) eap_peap: >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(2) eap_peap: >>> TLS 1.2  [length 08d3]
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 write certificate A
(2) eap_peap: >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(2) eap_peap: >>> TLS 1.2  [length 014d]
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 write key exchange A
(2) eap_peap: >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(2) eap_peap: >>> TLS 1.2  [length 0004]
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 write server done A
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 flush data
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 read client certificate A
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: Need to read more data: SSLv3 read client key
exchange A
(2) eap_peap: TLS_accept: Need to read more data: SSLv3 read client key
exchange A
(2) eap_peap: In SSL Handshake Phase
(2) eap_peap: In SSL Accept mode
(2) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = handled
(2) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 179 length 1004
(2) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a635a220eb
(2)     [eap] = handled
(2)   } # authenticate = handled
(2) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(2) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(2) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(2) Sent Access-Challenge Id 174 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(2)   EAP-Message =
0x01b303ec19c000000a96160303005e0200005a0303e9f2047fc1d1511f1210e6f60a5946326e7c424ffc3efa55bde9969661ca4994204a4f1a6a018245aee98f951647d5735f8bece0eed8c3f534571b6bd3cd05c9f0c030000012ff01000100000b000403000102000f00010116030308d30b0008cf00
(2)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(2)   State = 0x371139a635a220eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(2)   Proxy-State = 0x323437
(2)   Proxy-State = 0x313539
(2) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(3) Received Access-Request Id 53 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 245
(3)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(3)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(3)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(3)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(3)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(3)   NAS-Port = 0
(3)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(3)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(3)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(3)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(3)   EAP-Message = 0x02b300061900
(3)   State = 0x371139a635a220eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(3)   Message-Authenticator = 0x48bf958304fca9ed2620c5a65d5cf9a3
(3)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(3)   Proxy-State = 0x323438
(3)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(3)   Proxy-State = 0x313832
(3) session-state: No cached attributes
(3) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(3)   authorize {
(3)     policy filter_username {
(3)       if (!&User-Name) {
(3)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(3)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(3)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(3)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(3)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(3)     [preprocess] = ok
(3)     [chap] = noop
(3)     [mschap] = noop
(3)     [digest] = noop
(3) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(3) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(3) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(3)     [suffix] = noop
(3) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 179 length 6
(3) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(3)     [eap] = ok
(3)   } # authorize = ok
(3) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(3) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(3)   authenticate {
(3) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x371139a635a220eb
(3) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a635a220eb
(3) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a635a220eb,
released from the list
(3) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(3) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(3) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(3) eap_peap: Peer ACKed our handshake fragment
(3) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = request
(3) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = handled
(3) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 180 length 1000
(3) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a634a520eb
(3)     [eap] = handled
(3)   } # authenticate = handled
(3) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(3) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(3) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(3) Sent Access-Challenge Id 53 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(3)   EAP-Message =
0x01b403e819406e2c60847a14529a5f98e7f1bf52f2d26ec514453677352a8d68a5302b0361fe4a7e16c5647984b3f69dc5a2f30d1de20669ed19427408514d9cc5c87907b21503e44e9b8f8fdb08c2b76a59168ae1e46613f67abfac342e29b19c095fd044a369df5742aff224c7ec2c19d1ebaa0004e8
(3)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(3)   State = 0x371139a634a520eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(3)   Proxy-State = 0x323438
(3)   Proxy-State = 0x313832
(3) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(4) Received Access-Request Id 25 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 244
(4)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(4)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(4)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(4)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(4)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(4)   NAS-Port = 0
(4)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(4)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(4)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(4)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(4)   EAP-Message = 0x02b400061900
(4)   State = 0x371139a634a520eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(4)   Message-Authenticator = 0xa6232bab1566a1702867526c16e026d0
(4)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(4)   Proxy-State = 0x323439
(4)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(4)   Proxy-State = 0x3533
(4) session-state: No cached attributes
(4) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(4)   authorize {
(4)     policy filter_username {
(4)       if (!&User-Name) {
(4)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(4)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(4)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(4)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(4)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(4)     [preprocess] = ok
(4)     [chap] = noop
(4)     [mschap] = noop
(4)     [digest] = noop
(4) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(4) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(4) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(4)     [suffix] = noop
(4) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 180 length 6
(4) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(4)     [eap] = ok
(4)   } # authorize = ok
(4) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(4) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(4)   authenticate {
(4) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x371139a634a520eb
(4) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a634a520eb
(4) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a634a520eb,
released from the list
(4) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(4) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(4) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(4) eap_peap: Peer ACKed our handshake fragment
(4) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = request
(4) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = handled
(4) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 181 length 728
(4) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a633a420eb
(4)     [eap] = handled
(4)   } # authenticate = handled
(4) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(4) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(4) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(4) Sent Access-Challenge Id 25 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(4)   EAP-Message =
0x01b502d81900696361746520417574686f72697479820900c80c6a04cc34a5b8300f0603551d130101ff040530030101ff30360603551d1f042f302d302ba029a0278625687474703a2f2f7777772e6578616d706c652e6f72672f6578616d706c655f63612e63726c300d06092a864886f70d01010b05
(4)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(4)   State = 0x371139a633a420eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(4)   Proxy-State = 0x323439
(4)   Proxy-State = 0x3533
(4) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(5) Received Access-Request Id 38 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 375
(5)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(5)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(5)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(5)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(5)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(5)   NAS-Port = 0
(5)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(5)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(5)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(5)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(5)   EAP-Message =
0x02b5008819800000007e160303004610000042410431128ddc0356f86957851dd707c12ae192bdb88c6f512e5df0d071f3adadecc08b794c4f9e42dfbdfdf21316e4e159f05f8a6903da041953efe7c2bad4c1b577140303000101160303002854efea8e9a013206156eba355d78173519a815b97239f4
(5)   State = 0x371139a633a420eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(5)   Message-Authenticator = 0x8665063fa72577a8661f55fc08225a51
(5)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(5)   Proxy-State = 0x323530
(5)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(5)   Proxy-State = 0x323130
(5) session-state: No cached attributes
(5) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(5)   authorize {
(5)     policy filter_username {
(5)       if (!&User-Name) {
(5)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(5)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(5)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(5)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(5)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(5)     [preprocess] = ok
(5)     [chap] = noop
(5)     [mschap] = noop
(5)     [digest] = noop
(5) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(5) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(5) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(5)     [suffix] = noop
(5) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 181 length 136
(5) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(5)     [eap] = ok
(5)   } # authorize = ok
(5) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(5) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(5)   authenticate {
(5) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x371139a633a420eb
(5) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a633a420eb
(5) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a633a420eb,
released from the list
(5) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(5) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(5) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(5) eap_peap: Peer indicated complete TLS record size will be 126 bytes
(5) eap_peap: Got complete TLS record (126 bytes)
(5) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = length included
(5) eap_peap: <<< UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(5) eap_peap: <<< TLS 1.2  [length 0046]
(5) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 read client key exchange A
(5) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 read certificate verify A
(5) eap_peap: <<< UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(5) eap_peap: <<< TLS 1.2  [length 0001]
(5) eap_peap: <<< UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(5) eap_peap: <<< TLS 1.2  [length 0010]
(5) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 read finished A
(5) eap_peap: >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(5) eap_peap: >>> TLS 1.2  [length 0001]
(5) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 write change cipher spec A
(5) eap_peap: >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(5) eap_peap: >>> TLS 1.2  [length 0010]
(5) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 write finished A
(5) eap_peap: TLS_accept: SSLv3 flush data
(5) eap_peap: (other): SSL negotiation finished successfully
(5) eap_peap: SSL Connection Established
(5) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = handled
(5) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 182 length 57
(5) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a632a720eb
(5)     [eap] = handled
(5)   } # authenticate = handled
(5) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(5) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(5) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(5) Sent Access-Challenge Id 38 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(5)   EAP-Message =
0x01b600391900140303000101160303002819fa6702ec138e0a9a606384fbfb9ec3cb1a750ecb37253538c30cf0cdbf318f1fef12143c7dc0d4
(5)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(5)   State = 0x371139a632a720eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(5)   Proxy-State = 0x323530
(5)   Proxy-State = 0x323130
(5) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(6) Received Access-Request Id 195 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 244
(6)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(6)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(6)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(6)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(6)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(6)   NAS-Port = 0
(6)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(6)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(6)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(6)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(6)   EAP-Message = 0x02b600061900
(6)   State = 0x371139a632a720eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(6)   Message-Authenticator = 0xdd66cb234b303e480fc827583315c38b
(6)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(6)   Proxy-State = 0x323531
(6)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(6)   Proxy-State = 0x3539
(6) session-state: No cached attributes
(6) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(6)   authorize {
(6)     policy filter_username {
(6)       if (!&User-Name) {
(6)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(6)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(6)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(6)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(6)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(6)     [preprocess] = ok
(6)     [chap] = noop
(6)     [mschap] = noop
(6)     [digest] = noop
(6) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(6) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(6) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(6)     [suffix] = noop
(6) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 182 length 6
(6) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(6)     [eap] = ok
(6)   } # authorize = ok
(6) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(6) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(6)   authenticate {
(6) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x371139a632a720eb
(6) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a632a720eb
(6) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a632a720eb,
released from the list
(6) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(6) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(6) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(6) eap_peap: Peer ACKed our handshake fragment.  handshake is finished
(6) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = success
(6) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = success
(6) eap_peap: Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes
(6) eap_peap: PEAP state TUNNEL ESTABLISHED
 >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(6) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 183 length 40
(6) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a631a620eb
(6)     [eap] = handled
(6)   } # authenticate = handled
(6) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(6) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(6) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(6) Sent Access-Challenge Id 195 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(6)   EAP-Message =
0x01b700281900170303001d19fa6702ec138e0bb9f262622d3d9a141016bf6ee3d8daf5f342063546
(6)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(6)   State = 0x371139a631a620eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(6)   Proxy-State = 0x323531
(6)   Proxy-State = 0x3539
(6) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(7) Received Access-Request Id 30 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 295
(7)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(7)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(7)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(7)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(7)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(7)   NAS-Port = 0
(7)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(7)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(7)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(7)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(7)   EAP-Message =
0x02b700391900170303002e54efea8e9a0132076a14efcd33bdaaa1bbff803a76a7edec72f39edaf5f5f67924ecb9986b483ce633497804d9c5
(7)   State = 0x371139a631a620eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(7)   Message-Authenticator = 0x080b56e9357686067f801e708ecc3fed
(7)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(7)   Proxy-State = 0x323532
(7)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(7)   Proxy-State = 0x3434
(7) session-state: No cached attributes
(7) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(7)   authorize {
(7)     policy filter_username {
(7)       if (!&User-Name) {
(7)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(7)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(7)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(7)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(7)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(7)     [preprocess] = ok
(7)     [chap] = noop
(7)     [mschap] = noop
(7)     [digest] = noop
(7) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(7) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(7) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(7)     [suffix] = noop
(7) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 183 length 57
(7) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(7)     [eap] = ok
(7)   } # authorize = ok
(7) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(7) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(7)   authenticate {
(7) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x371139a631a620eb
(7) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a631a620eb
(7) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a631a620eb,
released from the list
(7) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(7) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(7) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(7) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = ok
(7) eap_peap: Done initial handshake
(7) eap_peap: <<< UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(7) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = ok
(7) eap_peap: Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes
(7) eap_peap: PEAP state WAITING FOR INNER IDENTITY
(7) eap_peap: Identity - test at networks.com
(7) eap_peap: Got inner identity 'test at networks.com'
(7) eap_peap: Setting default EAP type for tunneled EAP session
(7) eap_peap: Got tunneled request
(7) eap_peap:   EAP-Message =
0x02b7001a01746573744062796f2d6e6574776f726b732e636f6d
(7) eap_peap: Setting User-Name to test at networks.com
(7) eap_peap: Sending tunneled request to inner-tunnel
(7) eap_peap:   EAP-Message =
0x02b7001a01746573744062796f2d6e6574776f726b732e636f6d
(7) eap_peap:   FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
(7) eap_peap:   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(7) eap_peap:   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(7) eap_peap:   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(7) eap_peap:   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(7) eap_peap:   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(7) eap_peap:   NAS-Port = 0
(7) eap_peap:   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(7) eap_peap:   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(7) eap_peap:   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(7) eap_peap:   Framed-MTU = 1400
(7) eap_peap:   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(7) Virtual server inner-tunnel received request
(7)   EAP-Message = 0x02b7001a01746573744062796f2d6e6574776f726b732e636f6d
(7)   FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
(7)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(7)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(7)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(7)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(7)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(7)   NAS-Port = 0
(7)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(7)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(7)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(7)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(7)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(7) server inner-tunnel {
(7)   # Executing section authorize from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
(7)     authorize {
(7)       policy split_username_nai {
(7)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/)) {
(7)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  -> TRUE
(7)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  {
(7)           update request {
(7)             EXPAND %{1}
(7)                --> test
(7)             &Stripped-User-Name := test
(7)             EXPAND %{3}
(7)                --> networks.com
(7)             &Stripped-User-Domain = networks.com
(7)           } # update request = noop
(7)           [updated] = updated
(7)         } # if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  = updated
(7)         ... skipping else for request 7: Preceding "if" was taken
(7)       } # policy split_username_nai = updated
(7)       [chap] = noop
(7)       [mschap] = noop
(7) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(7) suffix: No '@' in User-Name = "test", looking up realm NULL
(7) suffix: No such realm "NULL"
(7)       [suffix] = noop
(7)       update control {
(7)         &Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL
(7)       } # update control = noop
(7) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 183 length 26
(7) eap: EAP-Identity reply, returning 'ok' so we can short-circuit the
rest of authorize
(7)       [eap] = ok
(7)     } # authorize = ok
(7)   Found Auth-Type = EAP
(7)   # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
(7)     authenticate {
(7) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP Identity (1)
(7) eap: Calling submodule eap_mschapv2 to process data
(7) eap_mschapv2: Issuing Challenge
(7) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 184 length 43
(7) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f
(7)       [eap] = handled
(7)     } # authenticate = handled
(7) } # server inner-tunnel
(7) Virtual server sending reply
(7)   EAP-Message =
0x01b8002b1a01b80026105bfb592d949a07337487f04e29ae52d6667265657261646975732d332e302e3130
(7)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(7)   State = 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(7) eap_peap: Got tunneled reply code 11
(7) eap_peap:   EAP-Message =
0x01b8002b1a01b80026105bfb592d949a07337487f04e29ae52d6667265657261646975732d332e302e3130
(7) eap_peap:   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(7) eap_peap:   State = 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(7) eap_peap: Got tunneled reply RADIUS code 11
(7) eap_peap:   EAP-Message =
0x01b8002b1a01b80026105bfb592d949a07337487f04e29ae52d6667265657261646975732d332e302e3130
(7) eap_peap:   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(7) eap_peap:   State = 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(7) eap_peap: Got tunneled Access-Challenge
 >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(7) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 184 length 74
(7) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a630a920eb
(7)     [eap] = handled
(7)   } # authenticate = handled
(7) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(7) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(7) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(7) Sent Access-Challenge Id 30 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(7)   EAP-Message =
0x01b8004a1900170303003f19fa6702ec138e0c536800d9d5ced7bd70afb619033c72af968647d5307fc71f005af6cd9215d9bed609acf02f8fdaf77a0a3dfabe2e6aee80a6ae98bee09e
(7)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(7)   State = 0x371139a630a920eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(7)   Proxy-State = 0x323532
(7)   Proxy-State = 0x3434
(7) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(8) Received Access-Request Id 160 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 350
(8)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(8)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(8)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(8)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(8)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(8)   NAS-Port = 0
(8)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(8)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(8)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(8)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(8)   EAP-Message =
0x02b8006f1900170303006454efea8e9a013208355dff9768cc5d8e739f25705b7908f290d247df2b9ac39661bbc4a139775a32a685b2089e2b3eeed5f9fd5d4ebab3ca9f3b3d2488df364b63f752d275b0d8f9fd93187bfed1fa6aa834f3af579332a2f5a250037e116beecf3dea07
(8)   State = 0x371139a630a920eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(8)   Message-Authenticator = 0x4d68c50f8a015c5d7d59694445580188
(8)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(8)   Proxy-State = 0x323533
(8)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(8)   Proxy-State = 0x323133
(8) session-state: No cached attributes
(8) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(8)   authorize {
(8)     policy filter_username {
(8)       if (!&User-Name) {
(8)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(8)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(8)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(8)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(8)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(8)     [preprocess] = ok
(8)     [chap] = noop
(8)     [mschap] = noop
(8)     [digest] = noop
(8) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(8) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(8) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(8)     [suffix] = noop
(8) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 184 length 111
(8) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(8)     [eap] = ok
(8)   } # authorize = ok
(8) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(8) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(8)   authenticate {
(8) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f
(8) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a630a920eb
(8) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a630a920eb,
released from the list
(8) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(8) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(8) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(8) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = ok
(8) eap_peap: Done initial handshake
(8) eap_peap: <<< UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(8) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = ok
(8) eap_peap: Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes
(8) eap_peap: PEAP state phase2
(8) eap_peap: EAP method MSCHAPv2 (26)
(8) eap_peap: Got tunneled request
(8) eap_peap:   EAP-Message =
0x02b800501a02b8004b31e5be1e11d18807778bc19fe7531a54b0000000000000000098bc551349efb4dd87d29014b47dc0a43454a137e8f759d600746573744062796f2d6e6574776f726b732e636f6d
(8) eap_peap: Setting User-Name to test at networks.com
(8) eap_peap: Sending tunneled request to inner-tunnel
(8) eap_peap:   EAP-Message =
0x02b800501a02b8004b31e5be1e11d18807778bc19fe7531a54b0000000000000000098bc551349efb4dd87d29014b47dc0a43454a137e8f759d600746573744062796f2d6e6574776f726b732e636f6d
(8) eap_peap:   FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
(8) eap_peap:   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(8) eap_peap:   State = 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(8) eap_peap:   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(8) eap_peap:   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(8) eap_peap:   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(8) eap_peap:   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(8) eap_peap:   NAS-Port = 0
(8) eap_peap:   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(8) eap_peap:   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(8) eap_peap:   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(8) eap_peap:   Framed-MTU = 1400
(8) eap_peap:   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(8) Virtual server inner-tunnel received request
(8)   EAP-Message =
0x02b800501a02b8004b31e5be1e11d18807778bc19fe7531a54b0000000000000000098bc551349efb4dd87d29014b47dc0a43454a137e8f759d600746573744062796f2d6e6574776f726b732e636f6d
(8)   FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
(8)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(8)   State = 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(8)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(8)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(8)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(8)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(8)   NAS-Port = 0
(8)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(8)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(8)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(8)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(8)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(8) server inner-tunnel {
(8)   session-state: No cached attributes
(8)   # Executing section authorize from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
(8)     authorize {
(8)       policy split_username_nai {
(8)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/)) {
(8)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  -> TRUE
(8)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  {
(8)           update request {
(8)             EXPAND %{1}
(8)                --> test
(8)             &Stripped-User-Name := test
(8)             EXPAND %{3}
(8)                --> networks.com
(8)             &Stripped-User-Domain = networks.com
(8)           } # update request = noop
(8)           [updated] = updated
(8)         } # if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  = updated
(8)         ... skipping else for request 8: Preceding "if" was taken
(8)       } # policy split_username_nai = updated
(8)       [chap] = noop
(8)       [mschap] = noop
(8) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(8) suffix: No '@' in User-Name = "test", looking up realm NULL
(8) suffix: No such realm "NULL"
(8)       [suffix] = noop
(8)       update control {
(8)         &Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL
(8)       } # update control = noop
(8) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 184 length 80
(8) eap: No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
(8)       [eap] = updated
(8)       [files] = noop
rlm_ldap (ldap): Reserved connection (1)
(8) ldap: EXPAND (uid=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})
(8) ldap:    --> (uid=test)
(8) ldap: Performing search in
"uid=lakc192e,ou=auth_servers,tnid=ukjprwp3,ou=tenants,dc=netos" with
filter "(uid=test)", scope "sub"
(8) ldap: Waiting for search result...
(8) ldap: User object found at DN
"uid=test,ou=People,uid=lakc192e,ou=auth_servers,tnid=ukjprwp3,ou=tenants,dc=netos"
(8) ldap: Processing user attributes
(8) ldap: control:NT-Password :=
0x3345363738423236364431443434394535333145393242454333334236443237
(8) ldap: control:LM-Password :=
0x3244353534353037374437423744324143434639313535453345374442343533
(8) ldap: control:NET-NodeID += 'ndid-00000002'
(8) ldap: reply:NET-SubnetID := 'snid-00000001'
rlm_ldap (ldap): Released connection (1)
(8)       [ldap] = updated
(8)       [expiration] = noop
(8)       [logintime] = noop
(8) pap: Normalizing NT-Password from hex encoding, 32 bytes -> 16 bytes
(8) pap: Normalizing LM-Password from hex encoding, 32 bytes -> 16 bytes
(8) pap: WARNING: Auth-Type already set.  Not setting to PAP
(8)       [pap] = noop
(8)     } # authorize = updated
(8)   Found Auth-Type = EAP
(8)   # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
(8)     authenticate {
(8) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f
(8) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f
(8) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x6acaf5586a72ef8f,
released from the list
(8) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP MSCHAPv2 (26)
(8) eap: Calling submodule eap_mschapv2 to process data
(8) eap_mschapv2: # Executing group from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
(8) eap_mschapv2:   Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
(8) mschap: Found NT-Password
(8) mschap: Found LM-Password
(8) mschap: Creating challenge hash with username: test at networks.com
(8) mschap: Client is using MS-CHAPv2
(8) mschap: Adding MS-CHAPv2 MPPE keys
(8)     [mschap] = ok
(8)   } # Auth-Type MS-CHAP = ok
(8) MSCHAP Success
(8) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 185 length 51
(8) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f
(8)       [eap] = handled
(8)     } # authenticate = handled
(8) } # server inner-tunnel
(8) Virtual server sending reply
(8)   NET-SubnetID := "snid-00000001"
(8)   EAP-Message =
0x01b900331a03b8002e533d39434145374544443534353436313834434239323442434136314332304541424332384242424643
(8)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(8)   State = 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(8) eap_peap: Got tunneled reply code 11
(8) eap_peap:   NET-SubnetID := "snid-00000001"
(8) eap_peap:   EAP-Message =
0x01b900331a03b8002e533d39434145374544443534353436313834434239323442434136314332304541424332384242424643
(8) eap_peap:   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(8) eap_peap:   State = 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(8) eap_peap: Got tunneled reply RADIUS code 11
(8) eap_peap:   NET-SubnetID := "snid-00000001"
(8) eap_peap:   EAP-Message =
0x01b900331a03b8002e533d39434145374544443534353436313834434239323442434136314332304541424332384242424643
(8) eap_peap:   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(8) eap_peap:   State = 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(8) eap_peap: Got tunneled Access-Challenge
 >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(8) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 185 length 82
(8) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a63fa820eb
(8)     [eap] = handled
(8)   } # authenticate = handled
(8) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(8) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(8) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(8) Sent Access-Challenge Id 160 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(8)   EAP-Message =
0x01b900521900170303004719fa6702ec138e0dbb62bdc689253a37c4b61c61dbc428b7385d110ab351c05bdf45278b7eda6b459fcbfbd1cc111a57013b5df5b9f5a7f36f7f0b780e49283e3e8c7d355f9ae1
(8)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(8)   State = 0x371139a63fa820eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(8)   Proxy-State = 0x323533
(8)   Proxy-State = 0x323133
(8) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(9) Received Access-Request Id 245 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 276
(9)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(9)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(9)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(9)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(9)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(9)   NAS-Port = 0
(9)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(9)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(9)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(9)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(9)   EAP-Message =
0x02b900251900170303001a54efea8e9a01320937b77a8b149b12bd12817e7e3e64dc3595af
(9)   State = 0x371139a63fa820eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(9)   Message-Authenticator = 0x8dfa4b927cd958833034558285dccf38
(9)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(9)   Proxy-State = 0x323534
(9)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(9)   Proxy-State = 0x323235
(9) session-state: No cached attributes
(9) # Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(9)   authorize {
(9)     policy filter_username {
(9)       if (!&User-Name) {
(9)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(9)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(9)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(9)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(9)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(9)     [preprocess] = ok
(9)     [chap] = noop
(9)     [mschap] = noop
(9)     [digest] = noop
(9) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(9) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(9) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(9)     [suffix] = noop
(9) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 185 length 37
(9) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(9)     [eap] = ok
(9)   } # authorize = ok
(9) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(9) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(9)   authenticate {
(9) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f
(9) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a63fa820eb
(9) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a63fa820eb,
released from the list
(9) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(9) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(9) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(9) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = ok
(9) eap_peap: Done initial handshake
(9) eap_peap: <<< UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(9) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = ok
(9) eap_peap: Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes
(9) eap_peap: PEAP state phase2
(9) eap_peap: EAP method MSCHAPv2 (26)
(9) eap_peap: Got tunneled request
(9) eap_peap:   EAP-Message = 0x02b900061a03
(9) eap_peap: Setting User-Name to test at networks.com
(9) eap_peap: Sending tunneled request to inner-tunnel
(9) eap_peap:   EAP-Message = 0x02b900061a03
(9) eap_peap:   FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
(9) eap_peap:   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(9) eap_peap:   State = 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(9) eap_peap:   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(9) eap_peap:   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(9) eap_peap:   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(9) eap_peap:   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(9) eap_peap:   NAS-Port = 0
(9) eap_peap:   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(9) eap_peap:   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(9) eap_peap:   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(9) eap_peap:   Framed-MTU = 1400
(9) eap_peap:   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(9) Virtual server inner-tunnel received request
(9)   EAP-Message = 0x02b900061a03
(9)   FreeRADIUS-Proxied-To = 127.0.0.1
(9)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(9)   State = 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f5a9065fc047e5dca
(9)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(9)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(9)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(9)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(9)   NAS-Port = 0
(9)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(9)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(9)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(9)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(9)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(9) server inner-tunnel {
(9)   session-state: No cached attributes
(9)   # Executing section authorize from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
(9)     authorize {
(9)       policy split_username_nai {
(9)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/)) {
(9)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  -> TRUE
(9)         if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  {
(9)           update request {
(9)             EXPAND %{1}
(9)                --> test
(9)             &Stripped-User-Name := test
(9)             EXPAND %{3}
(9)                --> networks.com
(9)             &Stripped-User-Domain = networks.com
(9)           } # update request = noop
(9)           [updated] = updated
(9)         } # if (&User-Name && (&User-Name =~
/^([^@]*)(@([-[:alnum:]]+\.[-[:alnum:].]+))?$/))  = updated
(9)         ... skipping else for request 9: Preceding "if" was taken
(9)       } # policy split_username_nai = updated
(9)       [chap] = noop
(9)       [mschap] = noop
(9) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(9) suffix: No '@' in User-Name = "test", looking up realm NULL
(9) suffix: No such realm "NULL"
(9)       [suffix] = noop
(9)       update control {
(9)         &Proxy-To-Realm := LOCAL
(9)       } # update control = noop
(9) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 185 length 6
(9) eap: No EAP Start, assuming it's an on-going EAP conversation
(9)       [eap] = updated
(9)       [files] = noop
rlm_ldap (ldap): Reserved connection (2)
(9) ldap: EXPAND (uid=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})
(9) ldap:    --> (uid=test)
(9) ldap: Performing search in
"uid=lakc192e,ou=auth_servers,tnid=ukjprwp3,ou=tenants,dc=netos" with
filter "(uid=test)", scope "sub"
(9) ldap: Waiting for search result...
(9) ldap: User object found at DN
"uid=test,ou=People,uid=lakc192e,ou=auth_servers,tnid=ukjprwp3,ou=tenants,dc=netos"
(9) ldap: Processing user attributes
(9) ldap: control:NT-Password :=
0x3345363738423236364431443434394535333145393242454333334236443237
(9) ldap: control:LM-Password :=
0x3244353534353037374437423744324143434639313535453345374442343533
(9) ldap: control:NET-NodeID += 'ndid-00000002'
(9) ldap: reply:NET-SubnetID := 'snid-00000001'
rlm_ldap (ldap): Released connection (2)
(9)       [ldap] = updated
(9)       [expiration] = noop
(9)       [logintime] = noop
(9) pap: Normalizing NT-Password from hex encoding, 32 bytes -> 16 bytes
(9) pap: Normalizing LM-Password from hex encoding, 32 bytes -> 16 bytes
(9) pap: WARNING: Auth-Type already set.  Not setting to PAP
(9)       [pap] = noop
(9)     } # authorize = updated
(9)   Found Auth-Type = EAP
(9)   # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
(9)     authenticate {
(9) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f
(9) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f
(9) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x6acaf5586b73ef8f,
released from the list
(9) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP MSCHAPv2 (26)
(9) eap: Calling submodule eap_mschapv2 to process data
(9) eap: Sending EAP Success (code 3) ID 185 length 4
(9) eap: Freeing handler
(9)       [eap] = ok
(9)     } # authenticate = ok
(9)   # Executing section post-auth from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel
(9)     post-auth {
(9)       update reply {
(9)         No attributes updated
(9)         No attributes updated
(9)       } # update reply = noop
(9)     } # post-auth = noop
(9) } # server inner-tunnel
(9) Virtual server sending reply
(9)   NET-SubnetID := "snid-00000001"
(9)   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy = Encryption-Allowed
(9)   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types = RC4-40or128-bit-Allowed
(9)   MS-MPPE-Send-Key = 0x5d7914dc0a190da7cfe95d9457b276ff
(9)   MS-MPPE-Recv-Key = 0x9d6b9317fe2d827e2c012ec05670ec92
(9)   EAP-Message = 0x03b90004
(9)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(9)   Stripped-User-Name := "test"
(9) eap_peap: Got tunneled reply code 2
(9) eap_peap:   NET-SubnetID := "snid-00000001"
(9) eap_peap:   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy = Encryption-Allowed
(9) eap_peap:   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types = RC4-40or128-bit-Allowed
(9) eap_peap:   MS-MPPE-Send-Key = 0x5d7914dc0a190da7cfe95d9457b276ff
(9) eap_peap:   MS-MPPE-Recv-Key = 0x9d6b9317fe2d827e2c012ec05670ec92
(9) eap_peap:   EAP-Message = 0x03b90004
(9) eap_peap:   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(9) eap_peap:   Stripped-User-Name := "test"
(9) eap_peap: Got tunneled reply RADIUS code 2
(9) eap_peap:   NET-SubnetID := "snid-00000001"
(9) eap_peap:   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy = Encryption-Allowed
(9) eap_peap:   MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types = RC4-40or128-bit-Allowed
(9) eap_peap:   MS-MPPE-Send-Key = 0x5d7914dc0a190da7cfe95d9457b276ff
(9) eap_peap:   MS-MPPE-Recv-Key = 0x9d6b9317fe2d827e2c012ec05670ec92
(9) eap_peap:   EAP-Message = 0x03b90004
(9) eap_peap:   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(9) eap_peap:   Stripped-User-Name := "test"
(9) eap_peap: Tunneled authentication was successful
(9) eap_peap: SUCCESS
 >>> UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(9) eap_peap: Saving tunneled attributes for later
(9) eap: Sending EAP Request (code 1) ID 186 length 46
(9) eap: EAP session adding &reply:State = 0x371139a63eab20eb
(9)     [eap] = handled
(9)   } # authenticate = handled
(9) Using Post-Auth-Type Challenge
(9) Post-Auth-Type sub-section not found.  Ignoring.
(9) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(9) Sent Access-Challenge Id 245 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(9)   EAP-Message =
0x01ba002e1900170303002319fa6702ec138e0ebd84399adcfded8eeaba7e3b682ccfb404750f34c61f4c3cc75b3c
(9)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(9)   State = 0x371139a63eab20eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(9)   Proxy-State = 0x323534
(9)   Proxy-State = 0x323235
(9) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(1) Cleaning up request packet ID 137 with timestamp +46
(10) Received Access-Request Id 137 from 192.168.42.103:56100 to
192.168.42.101:1812 length 285
(10)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(10)   NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
(10)   NAS-Identifier = "ap.example.com"
(10)   Called-Station-Id = "4E-A1-C9-31-3D-06:"
(10)   NAS-Port-Type = Wireless-802.11
(10)   NAS-Port = 0
(10)   Calling-Station-Id = "2A-72-E8-47-76-FE"
(10)   Connect-Info = "CONNECT 0Mbps 802.11b"
(10)   Acct-Session-Id = "57B6BC2F-0000000D"
(10)   Framed-MTU = 1400
(10)   EAP-Message =
0x02ba002e1900170303002354efea8e9a01320ae16d16854eb91b6f2318d0b640331d484bef03a5c923983cb94dab
(10)   State = 0x371139a63eab20eb21d5bd1c31ccd110
(10)   Message-Authenticator = 0x5feb26a178d7c992e50cb8c8e676cdfc
(10)   Event-Timestamp = "Aug 29 2016 15:02:39 CEST"
(10)   Proxy-State = 0x323535
(10)   NET-NodeID = "ndid-00000001"
(10)   Proxy-State = 0x313532
(10) session-state: No cached attributes
(10) # Executing section authorize from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(10)   authorize {
(10)     policy filter_username {
(10)       if (!&User-Name) {
(10)       if (!&User-Name)  -> FALSE
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ / /) {
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ / /)  -> FALSE
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ ) {
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ /@.*@/ )  -> FALSE
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ ) {
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.\./ )  -> FALSE
(10)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))  {
(10)       if ((&User-Name =~ /@/) && (&User-Name !~ /@(.+)\.(.+)$/))
-> FALSE
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)  {
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ /\.$/)   -> FALSE
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)  {
(10)       if (&User-Name =~ /@\./)   -> FALSE
(10)     } # policy filter_username = notfound
(10)     [preprocess] = ok
(10)     [chap] = noop
(10)     [mschap] = noop
(10)     [digest] = noop
(10) suffix: Checking for suffix after "@"
(10) suffix: Looking up realm "networks.com" for User-Name =
"test at networks.com"
(10) suffix: No such realm "networks.com"
(10)     [suffix] = noop
(10) eap: Peer sent EAP Response (code 2) ID 186 length 46
(10) eap: Continuing tunnel setup
(10)     [eap] = ok
(10)   } # authorize = ok
(10) Found Auth-Type = EAP
(10) # Executing group from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(10)   authenticate {
(10) eap: Expiring EAP session with state 0x371139a63eab20eb
(10) eap: Finished EAP session with state 0x371139a63eab20eb
(10) eap: Previous EAP request found for state 0x371139a63eab20eb,
released from the list
(10) eap: Peer sent packet with method EAP PEAP (25)
(10) eap: Calling submodule eap_peap to process data
(10) eap_peap: Continuing EAP-TLS
(10) eap_peap: [eaptls verify] = ok
(10) eap_peap: Done initial handshake
(10) eap_peap: <<< UNKNOWN TLS VERSION ?0000? [length 0005]
(10) eap_peap: [eaptls process] = ok
(10) eap_peap: Session established.  Decoding tunneled attributes
(10) eap_peap: PEAP state send tlv success
(10) eap_peap: Received EAP-TLV response
(10) eap_peap: Success
(10) eap_peap: Using saved attributes from the original Access-Accept
(10) eap_peap:   NET-SubnetID := "snid-00000001"
(10) eap_peap:   Stripped-User-Name := "test"
(10) eap_peap: No information to cache: session caching will be disabled
for session 4a4f1a6a018245aee98f951647d5735f8bece0eed8c3f534571b6bd3cd05c9f0
(10) eap: Sending EAP Success (code 3) ID 186 length 4
(10) eap: Freeing handler
(10)     [eap] = ok
(10)   } # authenticate = ok
(10) # Executing section post-auth from file
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(10)   post-auth {
(10)     update {
(10)       No attributes updated
(10)     } # update = noop
(10)     update reply {
(10)       &reply:NET-TenantID += 'tnid-00000001'
(10)       &reply:NET-NodeID += &request:NET-NodeID -> 'ndid-00000001'
(10)       &reply:Acct-Interim-Interval += 300
(10)     } # update reply = noop
(10)     [exec] = noop
(10)     policy remove_reply_message_if_eap {
(10)       if (&reply:EAP-Message && &reply:Reply-Message) {
(10)       if (&reply:EAP-Message && &reply:Reply-Message)  -> FALSE
(10)       else {
(10)         [noop] = noop
(10)       } # else = noop
(10)     } # policy remove_reply_message_if_eap = noop
(10)   } # post-auth = noop
(10) Sent Access-Accept Id 137 from 192.168.42.101:1812 to
192.168.42.103:56100 length 0
(10)   NET-SubnetID := "snid-00000001"
(10)   MS-MPPE-Recv-Key =
0x1afcb07652e3bd313b770d903028bfb75c77611ae86a7414d158de94daa5fdb9
(10)   MS-MPPE-Send-Key =
0xbee3a883ccab88b79074fafa7d3aec7576c18de6d513bd88c5373a70ee7e519a
(10)   EAP-Message = 0x03ba0004
(10)   Message-Authenticator = 0x00000000000000000000000000000000
(10)   User-Name = "test at networks.com"
(10)   Proxy-State = 0x323535
(10)   Proxy-State = 0x313532
(10)   NET-TenantID += "tnid-00000001"
(10)   NET-NodeID += "ndid-00000001"
(10)   Acct-Interim-Interval += 300
(10) Finished request
Waking up in 4.9 seconds.
(0) Cleaning up request packet ID 43 with timestamp +46
(2) Cleaning up request packet ID 174 with timestamp +47
(3) Cleaning up request packet ID 53 with timestamp +47
(4) Cleaning up request packet ID 25 with timestamp +47
(5) Cleaning up request packet ID 38 with timestamp +47
(6) Cleaning up request packet ID 195 with timestamp +47
(7) Cleaning up request packet ID 30 with timestamp +47
(8) Cleaning up request packet ID 160 with timestamp +47
(9) Cleaning up request packet ID 245 with timestamp +47
(10) Cleaning up request packet ID 137 with timestamp +47
Ready to process requests