Set up /dev/null (no auth) proxy server on NULL realm

Seiichirou Hiraoka seiichirou.hiraoka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:19:59 CET 2016

Hello alan,

Thank you for your polite answer.
I will explain the background of the question.

My proxy.conf as follow.

-----
realm "~^subdomain\.domain\.com$" {
        authhost        = LOCAL
        accthost        = LOCAL
}

realm "~^(.+\.)?domain\.com$" {
        authhost        = 127.0.0.1:1645
        accthost        = 127.0.0.1:1646
        secret          = dummy
}

home_server server1 {

home_server server2 {

home_server_pool server {
        type            = fail-over
        home_server     = server1
        home_server     = server2
}

realm NULL {
        authhost        = 127.0.0.1:1645
        accthost        = 127.0.0.1:1646
        secret          = dummy
}

realm DEFAULT {
        pool            = server
        nostrip
}
-----

Authenticate the user only when subdomain is attached.
In case of domain without subdomain, if domain.com
doesnot exist, I want to fail authentication.

In this case, what do you think?

Best regards,