Cross platform secure login on wpa2

Henti Smith henti at geekware.co.za
Thu Dec 15 10:48:04 CET 2016

On 14 December 2016 at 23:18, Matthew Newton <mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk> wrote:

> I'm not entirely familiar with using Kerberos, and it may be one
> where you need to set Auth-Type in certain circumstances. But you
> definitely don't want to be doing it there because the users file
> is read in both the outer and inner virtual servers, and the outer
> is EAP.

Let's back up.

What is the recommend configuration to allow users on multiple OS/mobile
use WPA2-Enterprise using only user/pass to securely connect use user/pass
that is authenticated against https://oss.gonicus.de/labs/gosa/ using
kerberos

I'll see if I can find any definitive docs on the best way to do this and
try again before coming back.

If anybody can point me at a guide that covers the scenario, it would be
much appreciated.

Regards
Henti