custom attributes per realm/proxy after auth.

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Dec 22 20:43:22 CET 2016

Hi,

> Current running environment:
> freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.12, for host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built on Aug 26 2015 at 14:47:03

upgrade. seriously.

> can someone point me in the right direction where this is configured

run a session in debug mode, look at the output and read the flow - you'll see that
pre-proxy gets hit, the packet gets sent off to remote proxy, then return stuff goes through
post-proxy and then post-auth.   you can use post-proxy or post-auth.

the technical guide might be useful: http://networkradius.com/doc/FreeRADIUS-Technical-Guide.pdf

alan