cui question FR 3.0.11

Alex Sharaz alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 11:13:47 CET 2016

Hi,

> 1). Module-Failure-Message - never seen this in a  debug log before.
> Assuming its something specific to FR 3.x. What's it associated with?

have a guess..... perhaps its the failure message from the module that
failed explaining why
the authentication didnt work?  ;-)

outch!! o.k. point taken

> 2). Chargeable-User-Identity = 0x
>
> Should I see this or should I see the whole string?

if CUI is set, you'll have a full string...if its not (ie you havent
configured it) you will have a blank string - 0x

o.k. thought I had due to the fact that cuilog.sql seemed to be doing the
right thing.

Sigh! it's monday

alan