TLS: warning: cacertdir not implemented for gnutls

Will W. will at damagesinc.net
Mon Feb 1 19:18:49 CET 2016

Hey Guys,

Did a fresh pull of freeradius 3.1.0 this morning on a new ubuntu 14.04 instance.
Trying to get my LDAP configured and I am getting an error with TLS: warning: cacertdir not implemented for gnutls

lm_ldap (ldap) - libldap vendor: OpenLDAP, version: 20431
   accounting {
   	reference = "%{tolower:type.%{Acct-Status-Type}}"
   }
   post-auth {
   	reference = "."
   }
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Initialising connection pool
   pool {
   	start = 5
   	min = 3
   	max = 32
   	spare = 10
   	uses = 0
   	lifetime = 0
   	cleanup_interval = 30
   	idle_timeout = 60
   	connect_timeout = 3.000000
   	retry_delay = 30
   	spread = no
   }
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Opening additional connection (0), 1 of 32 pending slots used
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Connecting to ldaps://ldap.myhost.com:636
TLS: gcry_control GCRYCTL_SET_RNDEGD_SOCKET failed
TLS: warning: cacertdir not implemented for gnutls
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Failed setting connection option new TLS context: Unknown error
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Opening connection failed (0)
rlm_ldap (ldap) - Removing connection pool
/etc/freeradius/mods-enabled/ldap[8]: Instantiation failed for module "ldap"

freeradius -X output
http://pastebin.com/hg8TMXKn <http://pastebin.com/hg8TMXKn>

I am trying to see if there is something I can change in freeradius while I am tracking it down on the gnutls as well.

thanks
Will