request for a simple set of instructions for EAP-SIM

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 2 20:59:09 CET 2016

On Feb 2, 2016, at 2:16 PM, Michael Martinez <mwtzzz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I find an explanation of this users-example.txt file?  I don't
> know what I'm looking at. What are these fields, where do they come from,
> which configuration file is this information supposed to reside in?

  It's an example of the "users" file.  In v3, that's raddb/mods-config/files/authorize

  The contents are just attributes.  The attributes are magic attributes needed by EAP-SIM.  i.e. the SIM triplets.

  i.e. you'll need to understand the EAP-SIM protocol before being able to use the "sim" module.  You can't just set a password, and have the server figure it out.