OpenLDAP+FreeRadius Encryption

Greg Mischel Smith gregms at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 23:59:04 CET 2016

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2016, at 5:15 PM, Greg Mischel Smith <gregms at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On an Android phone, I can force it to use GTC and I can confirm it
>> works. On a Mac, I can't figure out how to make it use GTC (though
>> I've seen a screenshot of it online via freeradius discussion)
>
>   Apple updated their systems so that mere users cannot configure 802.1X / EAP.  You *must* now use a mobile configuration tool.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

I've been looking at the MDM solution Casper from Jamf (as I've used
it before), however It's only options are: TLS, TTLS, LEAP, PEAP,
EAP-FAST, EAP-SIM and EAP-AKA. Didn't seem to work either. Anyone have
any luck with this or other MDM ideas? Again if EAP-GTC isn't a
suggestion option, I'm open to others.