Framed-IP-Address to Proxy acct

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Feb 5 23:53:13 CET 2016

On Feb 5, 2016, at 5:38 PM, Elton Machado <elton.machado at tenforce.com> wrote:

> First of all thanks for your help, the pre-proxy statement must go in the site-enabled/default right?  or it goes in proxy.conf?

  Is there a pre-proxy section in sites-enabled/default?

  Is there a pre-proxy section in proxy.conf?

  Some thinking for yourself would be nice.

> Should this work instead?
>
>         update request {
>                 Framed-IP-Address := "%{Framed-IP-Address}"
>         }

  <sigh>  I don't understand why people ask questions, and then argue with the answers.

  If you're the FreeRADIUS expert, go solve the problem yourself.  Otherwise, follow instructions.