Framed-IP-Address to Proxy acct

Elton Machado elton.machado at tenforce.com
Fri Feb 5 23:58:57 CET 2016

Hey dude,

Calm down and hold on your horses, if you can help me nice, otherwise I do
what I'm trying to do for more than 4 days due to the fact that
documentation is not that great, and incomplete in most of the case, files
are keeping change the place  or format etc etc. and yes it is free as the
name says I'm a newbie but I was looking for some help and maybe help
others with my problem as well not arguing anything  I was neither
expecting someone to respond I just tried.

But anyway thanks in advance for the help already done.  Once I can have
physically the devices again with me I test it never mind.

Regards,

Elton Machado
System Administrator

phone: +32 (0) 16 36 02 19