Framed-IP-Address to Proxy acct

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Feb 6 00:04:14 CET 2016

On Feb 5, 2016, at 5:58 PM, Elton Machado <elton.machado at tenforce.com> wrote:

> Calm down and hold on your horses,

  I'm asking you to not be lazy, and do some thinking for yourself.  If this offends you, you need to unsubscribe from the list.

  I've been helping people here for nearly 20 years.  I've seen your kind come and go.

  Your goal *should* be to get things done.  Instead, your focus is arguing with the experts, and getting offended when people tell you that you're less than perfect.

  Stop complaining or you will be unsubscribed and permanently banned.