Version 3.0.4 Centos 7 EAP-TLS : EAP failure

John Teasley ollieteasley at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 19:17:44 CET 2016

Thanks again Alan. Looks like I had a ton of typos in the test config. Wow.
Sorry I wasted your time with this one. Must have been staring at it to
long or something. Thanks again. I guess now I can read up setting up a
better way to manage all the certs!

NEW RESULTS :

EAPOL: Received EAP-Packet frame
EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state REQUEST
EAPOL: getSuppRsp
EAP: EAP entering state RECEIVED
EAP: Received EAP-Success
EAP: Status notification: completion (param=success)
EAP: EAP entering state SUCCESS
CTRL-EVENT-EAP-SUCCESS EAP authentication completed successfully
EAPOL: SUPP_PAE entering state AUTHENTICATED
EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE
EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state SUCCESS
EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state IDLE
eapol_sm_cb: success=1
EAPOL: Successfully fetched key (len=32)
PMK from EAPOL - hexdump(len=32): d8 6e 87 d3 3c 12 2e b8 83 21 72 3b cd c0
ae c2 8a 9a 4a 6c 28 62 2d 25 f4 22 b2 2c 3e c3 18 92
EAP: deinitialize previously used EAP method (13, TLS) at EAP deinit
ENGINE: engine deinit
MPPE keys OK: 2  mismatch: 0
SUCCESS

Ollie Teasley