How do I get every userid passed to an rlm_python module

Jim Whitescarver jimscarver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 21:58:36 CET 2016

I got it to work further without even disabling pap.  But then I get

somehow I got this wrong

authenticat {
 Auth-Type example{
                python
But now I get

Dropping packet without response because of error: Received packet from
127.0.0.1 with invalid Message-Authenticator!  (Shared secret is incorrect.)

Investigating how to fix that....

Thanks!

Jim