sql: ERROR: rlm_sql_oracle: ORA-01403: no data found

Vincent MARCEL Vincent.MARCEL at monext.net
Thu Feb 11 18:19:29 CET 2016

>  Your query doesn't return data from the database

False : here is the query (debug mode) for an accepted user :
(1) sql: EXPAND SELECT distinct 1,NUM_SERIE,'Cleartext-Password',NUM_SERIE,':=' FROM E_MEMA_TPE WHERE NUM_SERIE = '%{User-Name}'
(1) sql:    --> SELECT distinct 1,NUM_SERIE,'Cleartext-Password',NUM_SERIE,':=' FROM E_MEMA_TPE WHERE NUM_SERIE = 'FT10895748'
(1) sql: Executing select query: SELECT distinct 1,NUM_SERIE,'Cleartext-Password',NUM_SERIE,':=' FROM E_MEMA_TPE WHERE NUM_SERIE = 'FT10895748'
(1) sql: ERROR: Error fetching row
(1) sql: ERROR: rlm_sql_oracle: ORA-01403: no data found

Here is the result of the copy/paste query in sqlplus :
SQL> SELECT distinct 1,NUM_SERIE,'Cleartext-Password',NUM_SERIE,':=' FROM E_MEMA_TPE WHERE NUM_SERIE = 'FT10895748';

         1 NUM_SERIE            'CLEARTEXT-PASSWOR NUM_SERIE            ':
         1 FT10895748           Cleartext-Password FT10895748           :=

This error may occur in PL/SQL blocks. Do Radius create PL/SQL blocks ??

Cordialement,
Vincent MARCEL