Freeradius doesn't find libssl-dev

LUCA sfire at hotmail.it
Sat Feb 13 03:45:41 CET 2016

Yeah, I'll give a try to apply the patch to another version of v2.x.x.

Anyway, actually it was me to brought to the attention of my Professor. I mean he knew it, but never used so far.

<bitching response="damn_right">
We, students, have access to eduroam. But DHCP not always is able to assign an IP. :( And, as you already mentioned, bandwidth is really depressing (at least on daylight when there are too many clients connected).
</bitching>

Back to my main question. I've just found this: https://sebastian.marsching.com/wiki/Linux/FreeRADIUS
Since that kali is debian based could explain the reason of my problem. But, when I've launched configure script I've included --with-openssl-includes and the same for libraries.

Maybe I should try installing the package for debian. But, sadly, I've just found the package already patched but only for i386.

Luca