3.0.11 update broke my PEAP

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Wed Feb 17 09:25:17 CET 2016

Hi,

>   You probably have an "inner-tunnel" virtual server where you've removed "mschap" from the "authenticate" section.

I Don't. My authenticate{} in inner-tunnel is:

authenticate {
        Auth-Type PAP{
                pap_hash_debugfallback
        }
        Auth-Type MS-CHAP{
                mschap_hash_debugfallback
        }
        eap
}

mschap_hash_debugfallback is a policy doing weird things, but one of
those things is that it calls "mschap" just like the default shipped
inner-tunnel does.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--