Simple questiona about RadSec - Freeradius 3.0.10

Neuton Martins notuenmc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:27:44 CET 2016

Hello Guys,

I have a simple question about RadSec, but after a lot of research on the
web i cant't figure out the solution.
I have a federated FreeRADIUS scenario, where one central server answer
requests and N other server who sent them requests.
Everything is working fine without RadSec.
But for security reasons i'm trying to configure RadSec.
In my central server i have setup the RadSec sites-avaiable properly, but
at my distributed clients i can't figure out what and where i have to
change for client FreeRADIUS to proxy request as RadSec.
In my research i found about radsecproxy, but i Think FreeRADIUS 3.0.X
don't need that right?
I'm using FreeRADIUS 3.0.10 compiled from source.

My proxy config is like:
realm central {
       type = auth
       authhost = centralradius.my.domain
       secret = secrect
       nostrip
}

So guys, what and where i have to change to this scenario works?

With regards,

Neuton Martins Costa