How to add VAP based on LDAP group membership

Thomas Stather Thomas.Stather at mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
Fri Feb 19 13:45:07 CET 2016

Hi

I still don't get it sorry :(

I tried

if
("%{redundant_ldap:///ou=hosts,dc=testdomain,dc=de?macAddress?sub?macAddress=%{Calling-Station-Id}}")
{
          update reply {
             Aruba-User-Vlan = "200"

But the error message is the same. What do you mean with "all needs a
hostname"? The "redundand_ldap" is configured as:

    redundant redundant_ldap {
       ldap1
       ldap2
    }