Vendor attributes not copied to inner tunnel ?

Sylvain Munaut s.munaut at whatever-company.com
Fri Feb 19 22:14:31 CET 2016

Hi,

Thanks for the comment.

>> Unfortunately it turns out the this attribute is apparently not copied
>> from the outer request to the inner one, despite
>> copy_request_to_tunnel being set to true.
>
>   Which version of FreeRADIUS are you running?
>
>   It seems to work for 3.0.11.

This was on 3.0.10 which is the latest version in the PPA.
I can give 3.0.11 a shot see if that fixes the issue.

I'm fairly certain Called-Station-SSID won't be copied because of this :

                        /*
                         *      The attribute is a server-side thingy,
                         *      don't copy it.
                         */
                        if ((vp->da->attr > 255) && (((vp->da->attr >>
16) & 0xffff) == 0)) {
                                continue;
                        }

But maybe Cisco-AVPair will be.

What's weird is that when adding a debug logging at this point in the
loop, it looked like the Cisco-AVPair just weren't there at all
anymore.

Cheers,

   Sylvain