Modules - dictionary

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Feb 20 19:36:40 CET 2016

On Feb 19, 2016, at 8:23 PM, Oscar Jofre <oscar at jofre.com> wrote:
> I have configured my mikrotik-hotspots interim to 6 minutes.
> I would like to know if is possible to close the user connection when interim if limit is reached.

  See the NAS documentation.  If it supports CoA-Request or Disconnect-Request packets, yes.  Read raddb/sites-available/originate-coa.

> Is it possible to filter by callingstationid (mac address) instead of username ?

  Yes.

> What I should change ? Where I can see possible Key values ?

  Edit the queries which have User-Name, and change them to Calling-Station-Id.  The configuration files are text for a reason.

> Last think about groups I saw that radacct has groupname and I should use radgroupcheck but how parametrize to get radgroupcheck instead of radcheck ?

  I don't know what that means.

 The Wiki documents how the SQL module works.  If you need something else from the module, you'll have to write "unlang" rules by hand, instead of using SQL.