Modules - dictionary

Anirudh Malhotra 8zero2ops at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 09:56:51 CET 2016

Yes in the default file.

Dailycounter automatically sets the session timeout so once user's session is expired, user is not allowed to login this is all already happening with default config.

As far as data coa is concerned you have to read accounting packets using unlang in accounting section in default file of course and send a coa when the data limit is reached!

Hope this helps.

BR,
Anirudh Malhotra
8zero2