freeradius3, rlm_preprocess changed defaults without notice

Boris Lytochkin lytboris at yandex-team.ru
Thu Feb 25 14:03:07 CET 2016

Hi.

I know default configuration works but still default behavior for module is changed and I expect a notice on it. In "Changed modules", not somewhere deep in configuration files. `Re-write config task'
may be treated in a number of ways. A way I did it (copying over parts I need) is a way to do it. And it took a while (and RTFS finally) to understand what's going on.

--
Boris Lytochkin
Yandex NOC